Post YOUR Sedan here
By a94civicex
94_jdm_ferio wrote:berry nice sedan :thumb:

thanks man....
By a94civicex
VerLee24 wrote:i am usually not a fan of 4 doors but this is one of the nicer ones i have seen.

love the SI wheels and painted door molding

and your front bumper gaps are wonderfully small :wink: :thumb:

might i suggest re aligning the hood more towards the passanger side?

thanks bro, im going to align the hood when it cools down some, its been way to hot outside to be messing with it....
By a94civicex
92Egsedan wrote:what makes this carr a type r???

its championship type-r white, read before you post a dumb comment....
By a94civicex
chrono404 wrote:
Simmons wrote:Nice sedan buddy :thumb:

x2

Super Nice Sedan. Looks like a Perfect Daily. Only thing I would change is to add a Coupe/Hatch Bumper instead of your Sedan Bumper.

thanks. ive been think about swapping the bumper out but just had the car painted back in february.... may be a month before i swap it out....
By EJ1-danny
#204304 Yes i agree with chrono a hatch/coupe front would look nasty but it's just a hassle having to get the front painted if you decide to do the conversion
By a94civicex
EJ1-danny wrote:Yes i agree with chrono a hatch/coupe front would look nasty but it's just a hassle having to get the front painted if you decide to do the conversion

yeah i can get it painted for free, but have to wait for my buddy to have 1 free day to get it done....
By ReLXe
#204415 Nice! I'm not sure which of on the lips i want on my ferio. Mugen style or type r style. I've got the vti on now. And no way i'm putting a real mugen lip on my car. :D
By a94civicex
ReLXe wrote:Nice! I'm not sure which of on the lips i want on my ferio. Mugen style or type r style. I've got the vti on now. And no way i'm putting a real mugen lip on my car. :D

thanks.
By Simmons
#207232 newest pics: rolling shots:
Image[/quote]

Loving these pics,respraying my car like that soon :thumb:
By StylezEG
#207740 Damn that shit is sexy bro. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
By MI_excoupe
#207774 Looks great! Definitely a super clean ride!
By Blk95coupe
#208051 Damn you lol

This makes me want to drop my dd and put Si's on it for some looks.

Also car looks great but should have took a little more time to mask things off.

Also I'm not feeling everything being white but it does look good.
By Axix23
#333134 hows the beam pattern output on your headlights? Fitment looks great in the pics.