Post YOUR Sedan here
By andrew2siik
#255569 some more low, not a lot.. keep it tasteful!

and some engine bay cleanup, wiretuck.

/project --- sit back, enjoy it, and because a Honda-Internet sensation :drink:
By EG9-ish
#255659 Yeah, I think I'm going to settle with the DOHC badges and of course the fog lights for now.

Think i should go OEM on the fogs, or get a set from ebay? I've heard from ebay isn't a bad thing in this case. Chime in if you have any experience with ebay fogs. :D
By butta75
#255665 Ive heard good things about the fog light sets from WekSos, might want to check there.
By familyEGuy23
#255669 :thumb: on the dohc badges and if u got the $$ go for the OEM :D if not get eBay ones I've heard good and bad about eBay but then again I don't have either :lol: [/quote]
By Coplies
#255855 I have a set of fogs from ebay and they are satisfactory. The "OEM" switch is a slightly different shade and grey and the back light is more of an indiglo than USDM spec. The lenses and housing all fit nicely into the bumper. The wiring harness that came with it is nice, but it is designed for people who aren't very mechanically inclined. It has a Honda style plug that clips into the accessory port on the bottom of the fuse box under the dash. The harness also has a relay that has leads to the switch, the battery, and ground, but it has no real place to go. Since I don't have ABS, I used the ABS fuse box to house the relay and fuse. The light output was alright but I wanted a more yellow light so I got a set of 3000k HIDs from DDM Tuning. The HID bulbs wouldn't fit so I had to drill out the back of the housing but I haven't a problem with it.

I think that the DOHC stickers on the doors look dope and the Ferio badge is something that must be earned and you deserve it.
By Pg.99
#256207 Great car. Love the wheel choice.
By Ajax1989
#256231 why go all out to slap some knock off foglights
go stanley or gtfo, now my car im rockin knock offs but
right now im not stressin over stanley vs depo, if this was my car
id go oem or its nothing

so i still say all the ferio badges and dohc stickers
with fogs
By Blk95coupe
#256249 Leave the engine bay to me :hehe:

Why spend so much for OEM fogs when Depos look the exact same and do the same job.

I understand to keep the value of the car alive but don't waste money on something that a cheaper product would do the same job.

I would also rock the Ferio badge and that's it.

No DOHC Vtec stickers keep them guessing what's under the hood don't draw more attention to your car.

Keep it simple and clean.
By ghskid06
Blk95coupe wrote:Leave the engine bay to me :hehe:

Why spend so much for OEM fogs when Depos look the exact same and do the same job.

I understand to keep the value of the car alive but don't waste money on something that a cheaper product would do the same job.

No DOHC Vtec stickers keep them guessing what's under the hood don't draw more attention to your car.

I have to agree here. Why put anything else over that paint?
By Blk95coupe
#256329 And also no lower unless your picking up full bodies.

Your car rides great and has a mean looking stance.
By Ajax1989
Blk95coupe wrote:Leave the engine bay to me :hehe:

why do all this oem goodness to put knock off lights?
why drop all this money into makin a SiR clone and put knock off lights on

if stanely fogs werent so damn expensive id have a pair
By Ajax1989
#256390 ohh dont forget the rear antenna, on the driverside rear qu. pannel??
that will add more of that SiR clone took :thumb:
By EG9-ish
94_jdm_ferio wrote:ohh dont forget the rear antenna, on the driverside rear qu. pannel??

Screw that at this point lol.

I guess you guys are right about the fogs, now only to find them!
By Ajax1989
EG9-ish wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:ohh dont forget the rear antenna, on the driverside rear qu. pannel??

Screw that at this point lol.

I guess you guys are right about the fogs, now only to find them!

lol its the lil details that count lol

so ur goin oem fogs or depo?
By EG9-ish
#256477 The little details yes, but I never was able to find when when I was building. To turning back now. lol

I'll hunt down a set of OEM one's, just not sure how long it'll be til I find them. :?