Post YOUR Sedan here
By JohnRM
#194922 Hey!

I wanted to show you guys my sedan and how it sits today! I also wanted to thank whoever created the rim viewer! Unfortunately, I'm stuck with a problem; choosing the right wheels/color/wheel fitting for it! I did try rim viewer (Teal) but the color of my car as it stands now just doesn't fit it correctly enough for me to image it in my head! So I'm now asking you all EG lovers/Civic lovers in general to help me with this problem! Thanks all :D
Last edited by JohnRM on Tue May 18, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JohnRM
#194923 Here are the pictures of my car! Rate/comment on how it looks now if you'd like! Doing mods to the exterior in the near future!

Image[/img]
By marquisdee1018
#194930 Is that a factory color? I've never seen it before. I really like it. :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
#194931 Hey welcome to the site. :thumb:

On that color car I think Gold wheels would just set it off!

A 15" gold wheel, wrapped in 205-50-15 tires, with the car dropped would be hawt. Just my opinion. :P
By JohnRM
#194937 @Marquis: It is NOT a factory color. The factory color [Harvard Pearl Blue {B-63P-3}} was waxed wrong from one of the past users and became oxidized over the years. I tried to re-create the color but had low cash back then. I've grown onto this color ever since!

@ChicagoMike: Thanks! I actually just searched it up! Going to photoshop and see what I can do with it.

Keep the suggestions coming! I value them much! 8)
By JohnRM
#195085 Does anyone have an idea of how much the car should be lowered with the fitting from ChicagoMike?
By chilango41
#195086 Welcome and the color is pretty nice.
SLAM it!! :hehe:
Gold wheels would be killer :thumb:
By JohnRM
#195102 Hey guys,

So I got Photoshop CS5 (trial version).
I'm VERY new with using any photoshop editing, so this might not be one of the best, but I think I've done well!

Here is a picture my car with Gold Spun Supamesh rims, lowered just on top of the fender!

By Ajax1989
#195154 it looks good, id go a lil lower :thumb:
By JohnRM
#195865 So...I've been messing around with Photoshop, and getting better at it. So here is what I have. It isn't the best (they are not actual size of 15 in.) but I can see what they would look like on my car! What do you all think?

*Browing through rims and photoshopping is pretty fun!

By Ajax1989
#195975 the last one looks good!
your car would look good wit gold rims :thumb:
By chilango41
#195977 Yea do the gold rims :thumb:
By JohnRM
#196017 Thanks! I'm going to keep photshopping more rims (while get better at choosing the right size, etc) and see what I get at the end! If any of you have suggestions of what I should try, let me know!
By dbrooks
#196022 dang the body on your car is like flawless! :thumb: :thumb:
By JohnRM
#196108 @dbrooks: Haha, If i did a close up of where all the little dents were, there would be atleast 5, haha. But thanks for that comment!