Post YOUR Sedan here
By Classiccarsrule85
#187990 yes they did and damn was it hard to get off lol they where on there but yea i do still need them caps

so hopefully ill get this car on the road monday after i get my buddys ef outa here lets hope i can get her running today that way its able to be moved woot
By 92egdxhatch
#188108 like the rims, they will look good but IMO you should run a smaller tire.
45 or 50 sidewall.
By Classiccarsrule85
#188668 Indeed i will be running a smaller sidewall tire butfor right now im concentrating on what is going to happen to this car lol im getting it all put back together stock and im also fixing problems and other peoples idiocies.....

So i cleaned up the patio now i can move around easily and not have to bend me knees in weird positions to move without breaking anything....
but yea my tools are everywhere still but i still managed to pop the dash out within 20mins so im sure if i had all my tools i could probaly of done it in 10mins or so lol

And i was looking around checking out whats left of the security system they left in there apparently everything that would make it work was taken out but most of the wireing is still in there i will be stripping that out but yea i also discovered a broken wire i think its for cruise? but im gonna fix it eitehr way....

and a finished pic of the engine bay(not cleaned finished but motor works finished
By Classiccarsrule85
#188878 Alrighty time for another update on teh second day of operation turn my car back to pretty much stock....

started off finishing up wiring and taking out any left overs from the security system that i guess was in there at some time....

and then i started cleaning and checking out things underneath carpets and the dash and looky what i found....

Looks like at some point and time someone either grounded this thing which i highly doubt or tried to jack at that area.......

but i fixed it lol and moved on

and ohhh joy someone took out the speaker holders lmao so luckily i had spares because i have a ton of spare stuff woot!

Then i decided to tackle getting rid of that hole the previous owner drilled for a fog switch.....

Fixed! :thumb:

And had a dead pedal laying around and that area was worn anyhow so i threw it in there test fit pictured going to get bolts for it shortly.....

And just rested the dash back in place as far as i know im done and its ready to be bolted back in place......

Tomorrow hopefully i will have all the cleaning done and going to get her on the road woot!
By Classiccarsrule85
#189101 Alrighty well just took her for the first real test drive just put it on the road so my turbo project will be put semi on hold but ill still slowly be buying things

anyhow it went well yea it was a dog stupid auto trans but to be honest it didnt matter kept me from yamming on it lmao....but yea shifted a bit hard here and there so im either low on fluid or needs to be changed.....

and besides that i need to swap out headers to put a cat on it...and lets see after that just button up a few things and it will be a great d.d. for right now some immediate plans probaly will be to get fogs on it as they make the world easier to see at night....and maybe some other things...like lips but right now im concentrateing on what i need and thats a fluid change....maybe plugs as well....
By Classiccarsrule85
#189386 Alrighty so shes on the road hopefully getting it inspected Monday or Tuesday. but today was fluids change day changed everything and woot she runs like a top.....

Also took the stereo and speakers outa my car and placed them into the 4dr so now i gotta a kicking stereo at least its something lol need something to keep my mind off being a automatic....

so here come the newest pics hurray!!!

Polk audio

dont have front pics but they all screwed in perfectly...

now to have fun with the camera

So yea more than likely im going to see what i have comming to me in my next pay check maybe fog lights....

Or even lips but for right now im happy i finally have another car and for some reason countless people have asked about my hatch but i just cant sell that thing.....so woot cant wait till i get my hatch on the road but for now 4dr for the win....
By umana12
#189390 i wanna take the dash out of my car to repaint it...was it hard?? havent taken one off a honda..took one off a new lexus at school but damn was that a mission :x
By Classiccarsrule85
#189394 ok lexus compared to a honda lol id say if the lexus was a 5/5 in the hard scale the honda one would be a negative 10 lol its super easy and requires patience a 10mm socket , extenstions a 12mm socket, and a phillips head if you swapped a cluster before thats going to be the hardest part is getting the surround out all n all very simple to do........

And i knew i shoulda done a DIY lol ohhh well probaly takeing it out again or at least the one in my hatch to do some work maybe then we can get a diy
By umana12
#189640 haha yea i know its harder but i wanted to know how much harder it was..thanx though..ima try it prolly nxt weekend when i get the money to buy spray to paint it..thanx again :woot: and hopefull u do put that DIY up
By Digs
#189942 inside looks sweet :)