Post YOUR Sedan here
By goblin
#222688 during the holiday, my younger brother notice my outer door handle were broken.. coz he has more tools than me, so we decided to fix it our self.

with out the manual its kindda a guessing game.. after a while we found a way..

notice the broken part were useless ti fix or glue.. headed to a shop were it sold used and new parts.

a used eg8 door handle coz more then the new one!! coz the new one is made in taiwan, and the used one is made in japan.. fear the used part wont last long.. opt for the new one..

notice the different.. new part come without rubber washer.. so please remember to transfer then.. i dont.. damn...

By goblin
#222689 ive taken this pics log time ago. just forget where i keep it in my PC..

carbon fibre sticker on sash trim..

coz the vinyl were small and shot.. decided to take out the sash trim and care fully trace the vinyl on the part..

the old car plastic clip is fragile.. so be gentle and dont lose them. or you'll be cursing for month..

notice the tropical weather has taken a toll on the paint job.. :'(
my car greenn.... but under camera flash it look kinda.... blue-ish .. weird...

tadaaa.. finish product..

p/s buy a decent table and work on it.. dont work on top of your car rear bonnet ... cruel...
By JDM-EG
#222778 wow~keep posting up bro ^^ banyak orang sendiri kebelakang ini !!
By goblin
JDM-EG wrote:wow~keep posting up bro ^^ banyak orang sendiri kebelakang ini !!

low budjet = DIY

high budjet = someone else DIY it for you... heheh

"buat sendiri puas hati, hehee"
By familyEGuy23
#222899 Nice ride :thumb:
DIY :woot:
That sash trim is a PITA :x my driver side one is sticking out any ideas how to take it off without breaking?
By goblin
familyEGuy23 wrote:Nice ride :thumb:
DIY :woot:
That sash trim is a PITA :x my driver side one is sticking out any ideas how to take it off without breaking?

well, i look at the manual to take of the sash trim, after take out the inner screw. take a peek at 3 plastic bracket holding it.. top middle and bottom. slide down a bit. wiggle it to loose the top bracket followed by mid and bottom, please do it care fully..

p/s what (PITA) ? i'm newbie to the net culture...
By goblin
eg84dr wrote:Pain
In
The
Ass

pita

now i know... hahahaa :D

hows your sash trim? any sucsess taking in out?
By goblin
#347300 cant believe it its been 10 years i've been driving it
By goblin
#347301 pick up two set of jdm wheels the other day..
Image[/i]

volk racing nr-s, r15" front 6.5" & rear 7"
By goblin
#347302 Image

also pick up volk racing gr-n two piece. i'm nut about volk racing - original ones especially :)
By goblin
#347303 these 16" replica served me well. of to new owner.

By goblin
#347304 finally get a chance to buy the dc2r, steering wheel . not to mention the SiR meter cluster.

one things havent change.. i'm still driving and auto tranny + sohc engine.. :D
By silverEG8
#347305 [quote="goblin"]during the holiday, my younger brother notice my outer door handle were broken.. coz he has more tools than me, so we decided to fix it our self.

with out the manual its kindda a guessing game.. after a while we found a way..

Nice sedan man. I just recently fixed the rear right door handle of my sedan. And just like you, it took me a while before realizing how to remove the door handle.
By goblin
#347307 with smart phone and tablet nowadays. people even have pdf manual book just in case..