Post YOUR Sedan here
By {ikon}EM1
fedex wrote:i really like your rims... TE 37 from VR .. very nice car...

fail.... :thumbdown: thats a rota rim not volk racing buddy

and Pg.99

:thumb: for rocking that sedan dude looks nice.......
By Pg.99
#177482 DontHateonEG8 - It's Torino Red mate.

And Fedex, as EM1 said, they're Rota Grids. They're a much cheaper cast alloy copy of the Volk wheel, but still very light. I'd like Volks on a bigger budget build in the future, but not a daily driven one. I wouldn't be able to cope if I kerbed one!

Thanks again for the comments people. ASR rear brace and ITR bar should be coming soon, plus a custom 2" exhaust and Whiteline caster kit. Plans after that involve a Momo Mod 07 wheel, bucket seat/s (Possibly Buddy Club - undecided) and some chassis bracing from Ultra Racing.

I'll update again when there's more to show :)
By fedex
#192782 check on my new updates dude.. :)
By Pg.99
#197944 Overdue an update I think. Things have been a bit slow with the car recently, but I've got my enthusiasm back now and it's beginning to take the shape of what I'm after.

Home made headunit blank and Momo Mod 07 wheel.

Removal of some trim/all carpet/more sound deadening. Rear doors also stripped of all but regs until DIY polycarb windows get made, audio system completely removed.

Last edited by Pg.99 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Pg.99
#215657 Bit of an update for you lot.

Ended up getting this (front and back) instead of the ASR/ITR setup.

Satin black floor:

Glovebox is going back in eventually, and theres some VHT crinkle black on it's way for the rocker cover. Exhaust, seats and dents are still letting the side down, but I've still got get its arches fixed and a hefty insurance renewal to pay, so they'll have to wait for now.

http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=CIVIC&year=1992-95+CIVIC&level1=EXTERIOR+STYLING&level2=BODYKITS%2C+BUMPERS+%26+LIPS&level3=FRONT+LIPS&id_product=4323

Seriously considering this lip, probably painted black...
By Simmons
#215688 I like you steering wheel :thumb: and head unit block off :woot:
By Pg.99
#222607 Arch rust and antenna are no more, and the rocker cover no longer looks like crap. Nothing without pictures I know, so I'll get some soon :wink:

In the mean time though, bit of an update:

* DC2-R steering rack from a low miler JDM (new track rod ends and energy suspension rack bushes used)
* Buddy Club extended ball joints
* Energy Suspension urethane engine mount inserts

Had this lot fitted last weekend, along with a rushed alignment to get it driveable. Very pleased with the results even though the alignments not quite right, but I can tell it understeers far less already which I'm putting down to the ball joints.

The only downside of the rack is a reduced turning circle, but it's still perfectly fine for daily use and as soon as I took it down a twisty road I stopped caring about that - it is far, far better to drive at speed. The engine mount inserts are pretty hardcore. If a vibrating dashboard and bonnet are going to bother you then I couldn't recommend this modification, however - gear changes are now much faster and more direct and I can feel what the engines doing far more.
Last edited by Pg.99 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Mordiiax
#222613 Where can you buy track rod ends?
By Pg.99
Mordiiax wrote:Where can you buy track rod ends?

Direct from your local Honda dealer or a copy part from your local motor factors/ebay, and as is almost always the case the genuine part will be better but more expensive. As an example one of my non genuine rod ends had a nyloc nut with it, and the other had a crown nut and pin, but for reasons I can't remember it was wrong in some way and we ended up using nylocs on both.
Last edited by Pg.99 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Pg.99
#224073 Image

Bit of an uneven finish on my first attempt with crinkle paint, but it is absolutely miles better than the scabby looking paint which was on there before so I'm pretty pleased. The tape marks aren't there anymore either thankfully.

Pictures of the outside to follow :wink:
By Pg.99
#224141 Image

There we go, new lip on :)
Last edited by Pg.99 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Simmons
#224182 Looking good man :thumb: