Post YOUR Sedan here
By MIKES_44
#314164 i Think you guys need a red EG to brake the colour

:thumb:

Nice crew guys
By FG2_Andrew
Blk95coupe wrote:White Sedans FTW

No kidding. I'd trade my hatch in a heartbeat for one.
By 1nvd
#314949 Hey guys I'm LOVING this thread considering how I just bought a white 1995 civic sedan DX for a very low price and 100k miles. I'm skeptical about posting pictures of my car because I don't think it's up to par with some of the other ones here yet but I'll give it a go a little later. Also, some of these ferio's are making extremely jealous and that cupholder is too cool. PROPS
By FG2_Andrew
#314952 ^ just post! this is a friendly forum, brother!
By JacquesB
1nvd wrote:Hey guys I'm LOVING this thread considering how I just bought a white 1995 civic sedan DX for a very low price and 100k miles. I'm skeptical about posting pictures of my car because I don't think it's up to par with some of the other ones here yet but I'll give it a go a little later. Also, some of these ferio's are making extremely jealous and that cupholder is too cool. PROPS

Yip this is a friendly forum not a VW forum... :thumb: Show her!! love seeing some in complete standard form.
By 1nvd
#315101 just got this guy for $2k. 1995 Civic DX 5spd 107k miles. Work in progress :)
Blades need tires. Right now 2 of them are on 205/50/15's. Should I go with 195/50/15 for a lesser tire profile?
By FG2_Andrew
#315102 amount of tire all depends on the drop you want :thumb:
By 1nvd
#315108 Hey Andy I was hoping to lower the car about 2 inches. I hope 205's won't rub.
By gtstripes
#315239 hey mate your cars not that bad! its a good start :thumb:

looked like mine when i first got mine (4 years ago), now all u need is time, money, and determination and ull b all set!
:thumb: :thumb: