Post YOUR Sedan here
By eg84dr
#157929 Image
By ReLXe
#158370 Dude... is that a ferio wing knock off?
By Boban
#158602 #7
ImageImage
By Simmons
#159070 With 2 steelies

Current
By Simmons
#168391 Me and Rattles and another dude lastnite
and yes they stole my badge again

By josephsantos
#168395 ^^Damn thieves. Badges are cheap I wonder why they can't buy one on their own.
By Disrupter
#168416 hahaha......post a better pic of my car rattles and simons!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/img]
By Mr Rattles
#168624 Simmons,Disrupter thanks for the support atthe hookup dudes
hope that you guys had fun and enjoyed the reverse 1st burnouts lol

dude,send me a few pics of your car and ill post them for you
By Mr Rattles
#168635 Boys of the hood helping out at a Matric dance,think you guys call it a Prome. :thumb:
Image[/quote]
Image[/quote]
By Disrupter
#168642 Shot rattles. Its was fun even though I stank up the place. Next time I'll sit in the car lol. I don't have your email address. I'll post pics the weekend. I was thinking we could start a eg club for us in cpt? We run it from facebook. Me you and simons as admins. That guy who started the 180e appreciation group is too boring. We need more eg events lol, you can send your email addy on fb or is it on your profile?.
By Mr Rattles
Disrupter wrote:Shot rattles. Its was fun even though I stank up the place. Next time I'll sit in the car lol. I don't have your email address. I'll post pics the weekend. I was thinking we could start a eg club for us in cpt? We run it from facebook. Me you and simons as admins. That guy who started the 180e appreciation group is too boring. We need more eg events lol, you can send your email addy on fb or is it on your profile?.

check your inbox on this forum pumpkin
By Simmons
#168650 Wanted that along time.Im in :thumb: