Post YOUR Sedan here
By edcortez9
#156223 I Just bought this 4 door eg and so far i been fixing liitle things wrong with it like ac and brake lights and things like that.. and recently put in a ls in it and thinking of making it a ls/vtech later on.

right now im focusing on the body i want suggestions on what kind of wheels to go with.. or to keep my bumper or go with a coupe one i want some suggetions or opinions of what to do..

here are some pics of the car...

let me know what yall think
By Rawr
#156286 First, I'd rid of the smoked tail lights. dangerous and ricey. Other than that, thats a clean eg8
By Dippin_EG
#156295 its VTEC not VTECH :eh:
By chrono404
#156333 Moved to "Your Ride" Section.

Before you make an LS/vtec, I would recommend swapping in a GSR or B16 transmission. It will help out your acceleration better then converting to VTEC would with your current transmission.

If you want to properly build an LS/VTEC it will cost a good chunk of money. We have a topic on how to build one that will last more then 6months.

My LS/Vtec is going to cost me $1500-$1700 in parts, Then I will have $300-600 in Getting it tuned. Building an LSvtec properly isn't cheap. And thats with me have a Full b16 swap already.

Car overall is a pretty good base. For the Body/Apperence I would higly recommend some 15" rims and a Coupe Bumper.
By edcortez9
#156421 Yeah I don't like the tail lights either I did them myself just to see what they look like.. But money is not an issue on the engine I just don't wanna get started on it yet cuz its my daily driver and I don't have time to do it
By josephsantos
#156510 Before anything else, get the left amber corner light aligned with the headlights first. :thumb: :thumb:
By edcortez9
#156540 Oh yeah that too.. its actually the headlight that messed up that's why the amber light doesn't align imma fix it tomorrow cuz its my day off cuz its bother the hell out of me
By CIVIC808
#156641 LIKE THE SMOKED TAILLIGHTS. WANTS ON ON MINE. DID YOU SPRAY YOURS OR PUT A FILM ON IT :thumb:
By edcortez9
#156647 I actually used a spray gun so I just mixed black paint with clear coat and added coats on it till it came out as dark as I wanted it.. They sell this spray paint that is just as good its called vht nightshades they should sell it at your local oreilly its only about 10 bucks..

Just make sure to clean the lights really good before you apply the paint