Post YOUR Sedan here
By Sirjump
#154041 I am usually on a Norwegian Honda forum but I spend some time in this forum as well to get information and ideas. I bought my Civic this summer and have great plans for it. Will post updates from time to time, first page will be some pics of the car as it is today with some information to go.

I am always glad to get feedback and advice so don't hesitate to leave a message :D

- Model 1994, 150.000km
- Color: Dark purple pearl
- Tanabe Concept Medalion catback
- Omni power adjustable test pipe
- D2 coilovers
- Galfer Tuning break kit (front)
- Momo steering wheel
- Alarm system
- Soundstream Tarantula amp. Focal speakers. JVC AVX1 main unit.
- Passwordjdm Powerchamber intake w/velocity stack
- Seibon Carbon Hood
- Passwordjdm Carbon cooling plate
- Passwordjdm Oil cap, solenoid cap, battery fastener, front fender and bumper washers
- Passwordjdm Carbon spark plug cover
- 17" Kosei K1 TS Wheels
- Japspeed 4-2-1 Stainless Steel header

Upcoming mods:
- New front and rear bumpers
- Install hyperflex bushings
- Carbon vinyl film for bumpers
- Install new short shifter
- Black housing headlights
Last edited by Sirjump on Tue May 08, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Sirjump
#154042 A picture by the previous owner. It looks almost black but it's not.

Picture from the VÃ¥ler race track September 2009. Me and wifey in the car.
You see the purple color better in daylight. Also using 15" rims for track racing.
By h1coupe
#154043 looks sweet 8)
By asianrob
#154092 :thumb: i like!
By Joplies
#154105 looks great man! What color you gonna paint it in the spring time? And do your rear seats fold down? i havnt been able to get a clear answer regardign it and the seats you have.
suggestions on rims: Somthing 15 or 16" :thumb:
big fan of focal eh? Here focal is expensive, like more than alpine jbl and rockford fosgate. what about there? and do you like them?
interior pics maybe?
By Sirjump
#154108 First some pics of the engine room. Still have some work to do here but car is parked for the winter so have plenty of time to take it apart. Note the valve cover needs a paint job, this is being done shortly. Also for some engine room bling, new hoses and wires will be installed. Haven't cleaned the engine block itself yet, much easier when dismantled.

How it looked when I bought the car:

After some cleaning and with powerchamber and cooling plate installed, and heat shield painted. Very easy to do mods:
By Sirjump
#154109 Interior pictures:

By Sirjump
Joplies wrote:looks great man! What color you gonna paint it in the spring time? And do your rear seats fold down? i havnt been able to get a clear answer regardign it and the seats you have.
suggestions on rims: Somthing 15 or 16" :thumb:
big fan of focal eh? Here focal is expensive, like more than alpine jbl and rockford fosgate. what about there? and do you like them?
interior pics maybe?

I am considering the Acura color Arctic Blue Pearl. I think it will look good with a carbon hood.

Everything is expensive in Norway, Focal is not an exeption. One Focal 165A1 component set is mounted in the front doors with tweeter on the dash, one identical set is in the rear. The sound is impressive even with this set of not-too-expensive Focals. Very crisp, clear and distinct feeling. Just need a sub now to move some air.

I like the rim viewer in the forum. Played with it yesterday and actually thought bronze color would look nice.
By biggnutz123
#154132 Thats one of the cleanes 4 dorrs iv seen nice job man! :thumb:
By EgCruiser
#154195 jævlig fin civic. men 2 dører for mye hehe
:thumb:
By Sirjump
#302293 Been a while since I posted. Not been that active with the EG poor thing but some upcoming changes now 8)

Passwordjdm engine bling; Solenoid cap, oil cap and carbon spark plug cover.

Aaaand got this from Seibon:

Mounted:

By 1ACarlos
#302327 Nice
By jred
#302335 i like the seat fabric looks very cozy
nice ride :thumb: :thumb: