Post YOUR Sedan here
By EG6JUNK
#77449 anyone selling thier jdm eg6 gray long armrest with black fabric pm me :thumb:
By Blk95coupe
#77625 Dude bad ass looking car plus all the damn goodies you have :D

You got them headlights still? I have one just one lol I would love a pair.
By dogfight
#89865 got this bumper off a friends sedan, offered to swap bumpers with him and he agreed.

I was told these were EG optional ones

at the same time I put on some 17 inch old Volks i had for a few months now.

i know they are big, just wanted to try them on. =) I still have to get the bumper painted, lol sorry for the quality, just used my mobile phone. thanks
By Classiccarsrule85
#89866 jeez this car just keeps evolving love the rear bumper did you hook the wireing up yet to get them to work?
By Simmons
#90034 Bad ass bumper :thumb: :thumb:
By 95projektvic
#90047 :kewlpics: :bowdown: your car is the sex bro keep up the good work. it's inspiration for me.
By sparco_08
#90201 boss , ano gamit nyong tire... seems like even ur car looks slammed. parang tamang tama lang ang taas nya.. im really thinkin what size of rim and tire so i wont have a hard time passing by on PHDM humps!! hehehe and PHDM LUBAKS!!!! hihihi .. help pls. im on an ESI project din.., started with the engine swap last week.. Your car inspires me ... hehe

ito plan ko as of now:
15" Rims with 205/50 Tires.. OK na po ba ito sa mga humps if i slammed my car with this kind of shoes..
By sparco_08
#90202 hi again.. also wana ask u if modified ur using a modified stock bumper of ESI or u changed the whole bumper? from what car did you get those bumpers, hatchback?

oh btw, of all the rims u got, the RED rota is the BEST for your car..
hehehe. astig pre.. bagay na bagay sa kulay..
By egsedanguy
#90205 i like that bumper. is deff. not somthing i see every day. the side lamps look like 92-95 prelude lamps. i have seen the lamps befor at some auto parts store. i might try to do somthing like that to my stock cover. but all in all love you sedan. o i like the other wheels that were on it. and what is the color? its clean. :thumb: great work
By dogfight
Simmons wrote:Bad ass bumper :thumb: :thumb:

thanks buddy!

egsedanguy wrote:i like that bumper. is deff. not somthing i see every day. the side lamps look like 92-95 prelude lamps. i have seen the lamps befor at some auto parts store. i might try to do somthing like that to my stock cover. but all in all love you sedan. o i like the other wheels that were on it. and what is the color? its clean. :thumb up: great work

thanks bro. sounds like a great idea man. post it when you are finished. the color is inspired by my favorite japanese tuner. Top Secret!

sparco_08 wrote:boss , ano gamit nyong tire... seems like even ur car looks slammed. parang tamang tama lang ang taas nya.. im really thinkin what size of rim and tire so i wont have a hard time passing by on PHDM humps!! hehehe and PHDM LUBAKS!!!! hihihi .. help pls. im on an ESI project din.., started with the engine swap last week.. Your car inspires me ... hehe

ito plan ko as of now:
15" Rims with 205/50 Tires.. OK na po ba ito sa mga humps if i slammed my car with this kind of shoes..

hi again.. also wana ask u if modified ur using a modified stock bumper of ESI or u changed the whole bumper? from what car did you get those bumpers, hatchback?

oh btw, of all the rims u got, the RED rota is the BEST for your car..
hehehe. astig pre.. bagay na bagay sa kulay..

On the 17s i am using Yokohama S-drive 215/45 on the 15s i am using Advan Neova 195/55 salamat sa pagtangkilik boss. yeah i did not lower too much. well it was but i raised the height up when i changed my suspension to Cusco Zero2s. who did you swap bro, i might help you.

your plans for wheels are excellent. keep me posted bro.

as for the Rota GT3, well hehehe i have grown tired of em. although i wouldnt mind rocking them again if somebody gace them to me for free haha. thanks ulit pare. saan ka dito sa pinas?
By sparco_08
#92203 ic.. thanks for the info.. Im here in Davao. Got a car of 150k, salpak 95k B16eg engine... buy almost all stock, LSD Tranny 4.4, Headers, Filter and Downpipe lang.. When i saw specs of ur car, naging panis agad ang tingin ko sa project ko.. Layo ko pa! hehe...

PRe, im canvassing for dual valve spring w/ titanium retainers... mga magkano mo nakuha ung sayo??? Is it true that its useless to change camgears without changing the valve springs?

heres the link for my project bro.. feel free to drop by, thanks

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=7621
By sparco_08
#93253 boss pde pa share ng body color nyo.. kaya sa anzhal ?? ty
By dogfight
#99473 Valvetrain? hmmmmm what brand do you need? PM ME.

not true, maybe you mean the camshafts coz u need beefier valvesprings and retainers when you change your camshafts to handle higher revs.

sold off my Formula-S, I am back on my CPFs. :)
By nath
#156659 Image

Sir, i would just like to ask if their is really a "Rear USDM bumper" just like what you have in the pic. The EG that i bought has the same style of what you have except that the glass is white and it doesn't have a rear fog lights. Thanks! :)