Post YOUR Sedan here
By josephsantos
#148449 Hi guys, newbie here. I'm Joseph from the Philippines. Here is my Stock EG LX sedan. Comments and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism are welcome.

Before when I first got it:

Now, after getting repainted:

NEW Amber Corners:
Last edited by josephsantos on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
By Chance
#148450 DANG, the body looks MINTY fresh!!! Very nice dude! Welcome to the forum! 8)
By Dippin_EG
#148451 Welcome to Civic-EG!

The sedan looks fresh, you should give it a nice drop and get rid of the wheel gap :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#148456 Wow very clean by they pictures what plans have you got ?

another from the Philippines i wonder where all the rest went ?
By Ajax1989
#148498 welcome to the site bro
the car looks clean!
:thumb:
By josephsantos
Chance wrote:DANG, the body looks MINTY fresh!!! Very nice dude! Welcome to the forum! 8)

- Thanks dude, I always take care of the body so that it won't get any scratches. :hehe:

Dippin_EG wrote:Welcome to Civic-EG!

The sedan looks fresh, you should give it a nice drop and get rid of the wheel gap

- Yeah I am saving up for that. That would be the next mod that I'm going to have. Thanks.

LaMbErT* wrote:Wow very clean by they pictures what plans have you got ?
another from the Philippines i wonder where all the rest went ?

- I will probably gonna get it lowered first. Maybe the other EG owners here in the Phil switched to CHERYs because of high gas prices. HAHA :hehe:

94_jdm_ferio wrote:welcome to the site bro
the car looks clean!

- Thanks!

alldatJUICE wrote:very clean. definitely a good start. looks like a FWD dragster with those tires on the front

- Thanks! Those are just OEM Honda wheels. I'm planning to buy used wheels from a FIT/JAZZ after I get it lowered.
By JUICE
#148563 fit wheels will be gangster. i was talkin bout the tires though. the fronts look way taller/bigger than the rears...
By josephsantos
alldatJUICE wrote:fit wheels will be gangster. i was talkin bout the tires though. the fronts look way taller/bigger than the rears...

I think it's because of the right rear tire, It is a KUMHO unlike the others which are Bridgestone Turanzas.
By chrono404
Chance wrote:DANG, the body looks MINTY fresh!!! Very nice dude! Welcome to the forum! 8)

x2

I love that color, Wish my Sedan was that shade of blue.

By josephsantos
chrono404 wrote:

x2

I love that color, Wish my Sedan was that shade of blue.

I just got inspired by a 350Z with this color on the highway then I was like "Holy S***!, that color would be great for my civic!"
By nates
#148619 welcome to civic-eg.com! :thumb:
By Simmons
#148928 Nice clean ride brother :thumb:
By project ej2
#159112 nice clean stock car pare.. any other mods on this bad girl.? what plans do you have.?