Post YOUR Sedan here
By 3kkl3sia
#196199 Nice day here today, took out my girls teggy and snapped some pictures with my car. Here are the ones i liked that came out.

By hatchie
#196240 looks good man. first pic is pretty raw man. got any big plans? updates man updates
By 3kkl3sia
hatchie wrote:looks good man. first pic is pretty raw man. got any big plans? updates man updates

i said it before, im running low on things to do.
I found a kid who used to work at a tint place for 8 yrs to tint my whole car for $200
And in the next month im getting all of my fuel/brake lines fixed along with my e-brake. once i do that i really dont know what i want to do next!
By chrono404
eg84dr wrote:i say motor work
buy a b20 with a b16 trans or get a jdm d15b and turbo it :thumb:

x2

Your Sedan is looking good. Always improving. I like that. :thumb:
By bumpin
#196260 i was plannin to put on EK skirts....it really looks nice on EG sedan :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
bumpin wrote:i was plannin to put on EK skirts....it really looks nice on EG sedan :thumb:

Do it up man, i really like them. If you get a grinder and round the fronts off like our EG ones your front mud-flaps will work to!

BTW what struts you running?

I would really like a swap, but the money just isn't there. I got into some personal trouble and had to take a loan out so all my free money is going towards getting that thing paid off so i can do something big :thumb:

chrono404 wrote:

x2

Your Sedan is looking good. Always improving. I like that. :thumb:

Thanks Chrono. Like i said before, im on a 18 year old kid budget who is still in high school. Sad part is its nicer then most of the hondas around here!

If you mind me asking, how much did you pick up your JDM b20 for?
My bad if that wasn't you who had the JDM b20.
By 3kkl3sia
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:Looks very nice bro... white don't you paint the front bumper? get those nast scratches off.

I know i need to, but i cant get any more of the paint, the paint they tried to match it with for my door SUCKS!
By Carfanatic
#196360 Like the ride!! :thumb:
By bumpin
3kkl3sia wrote:
bumpin wrote:i was plannin to put on EK skirts....it really looks nice on EG sedan :thumb:

Do it up man, i really like them. If you get a grinder and round the fronts off like our EG ones your front mud-flaps will work to!

i'll do it but im not a fan of mud-flaps :thumb:
By hatchie
3kkl3sia wrote:
hatchie wrote:looks good man. first pic is pretty raw man. got any big plans? updates man updates

i said it before, im running low on things to do.
I found a kid who used to work at a tint place for 8 yrs to tint my whole car for $200
And in the next month im getting all of my fuel/brake lines fixed along with my e-brake. once i do that i really dont know what i want to do next!

you own a honda man there's always things to do!!!!!!!!!!
By 3kkl3sia
egsedanguy wrote:haha wow i just seen this. you got a civic n your girl has a teggy. damn so does my girl i got the civic she has the teggy. haha love it

HA yeah i know dude. I was looking at your pictures earlier and my girlfriend was like 10 feet away and goes "is that us? wait. no that isn't. thats weird"
only difference is yours is cleaner then mine and your girls teggy is slammed. which i want my girlfriend to do!