Post YOUR Sedan here
By 3kkl3sia
#130003 here is the current sedan the day i got it home.
Here's the history: About 6 months ago my 82 year old neighbor stopped driving his 4-door civic. I was driving past in my 92 DX automatic hatch with 202,000 miles with more problems then you can imagine. Well i hopped out and went over to the car because i saw the hood was up, i was still a honda n00bie stuck on wanting a VTEC engine of any sort. So as the hood was popped for battery charging after leaving the lights on i snuck a peak and saw the head of the d16z6. I left a note and 4 days later the guy told me the story on the car, with 123,000 miles and little rust, new clutch and still the stock hub caps and every receipt from 94 until this date. $1000. so i bought it.
here are some interior shots.
Next thing i got was a nice Integra cluster cut to fit and installed (by classiccarsrule85)
Next thing on the list was some rims, well my buddy with a Integra Special Edition bought some 17's for his car, so i manage to pick his special editions up for $125 with tires.
Then i bought a axelback exhaust from Classiccarsrule85, no pictures of that but its alot better then the fart can.
As some weight reduction, me, hatchie, and classiccarsrule85 took my AC out, it didn't work anyway and hatchie is moving to flordia so he will need it alot more then me.
only have 1 picture of that nice process
Next thing was to get some new seats, one thing i and everyone else hate about these cars are the seats. Well my buddy bought a hatch with dark grey integra seats, i was joking and said "wanna trade?" and he took it serious, next day i got these in with some help from classiccarsrule85
And thats how she sits now. dont have any recents pictures, i have since then removed the Advanced Auto fogs, moved the license plate behind my bumper, removed the homosexual shift nob back to original, and took the racing pedals out . If it is nice out tomorrow i will take some more pictures.

Let me know what you guys think.
Last edited by 3kkl3sia on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:54 am, edited 46 times in total.
By Ajax1989
#130010 looks good!
By chrono404
#130018 Looking good, Your civic is trying to become an integra. :lol:

I am Jealous of that seat trade. DC Seats are comfy as hell, and you traded the star trek eg seats for DC seats. Lucky.

Car is off to a good start. Thats a steal for an EX. 1000 bucks for an unmolested EX! Damn :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Last edited by chrono404 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 3kkl3sia
94_jdm_ferio wrote:looks good!

thanks, its slowly getting there, i just want to lower it, fix the body dents/rust then i want to focus on the engine..Dependant on when that time comes around. as soon as i turn 18 i want a s2k

but it being a completely virgin car, its slowly getting where i want it.
By Ajax1989
#130020 ya im at the same pt. i just lowered mine
and now i need to work on the body then its mainly motor after that 8)
By 3kkl3sia
chrono404 wrote:Looking good, Your civic is trying to become an integra. :lol:

I am Jealous of that seat trade. DC Seats are comfy as hell, and you traded the star trek eg seats for DC seats. Lucky.

Car is off to a good start. Thats a steal for an EX. 1000 bucks for an unmolested EX! Damn :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

hahaha pretty much, i always joke around and say next thing im getting is a b18, that would make it a integra :D

i know i stole that car, cant even tell you how many times ive been offered atleast 3000 for it and i just look and laugh to myself knowing i paid 1000, everyone thinks i should do it but this is my first real civic, and i will not let it go!
By 3kkl3sia
94_jdm_ferio wrote:ya im at the same pt. i just lowered mine
and now i need to work on the body then its mainly motor after that 8)

damnit, your a step ahead. well if i could get some cheap springs or coilovers. COUGH COUGH anyone?????
i would be the same place you are. haha
By Ajax1989
#130024 i bought 2in drop springs off of Egsedanguy for 40 bucks and it was like 20 for shippin so 2in for 60 not bad

im pertty sure you can find some springs for cheap :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
#130026 i wish i could, ive tried. believe me have i tried.
take yours off and ill give you 100 for them
thats a deal for you......hahaha
By 3kkl3sia
alldatJUICE wrote:ditch those goofy pedals!

there gone, dont worry. i stated that in my post if you actually read it...........
By Ajax1989
#130028 haha
try craiglist maybe someone has some on there
or ya SOMEONE has some for sale on here that can help
:lol:
By Simmons
#130029 Nice ride man :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
#130030 nope, the craigslist around here is a dud. i couldn't even sell my bottlecaps for 100 and they are freshly sandblasted and painted white, no dents, rubs, marks at all. perfect and couldn't even get 100 for them when i know there worth ATLEAST that haha

maybe, hopefully someone anyone around here has something for me..
By 3kkl3sia
Simmons wrote:Nice ride man :thumb:

thanks, im trying haha