Post YOUR Sedan here
By Ajax1989
#125676 looks good, i like that grey interior!
my car HAD the brown..lol
By chrono404
#129898 This is clean, Damn Clean. Wish I had a EX Sedan. I am slowly turning my dx into one I guess. :lol:

Car looks good that low even on steelies with hubcaps. Its Impressive. Makes me want to lower my sedan more.

Any updates?
By 4dr.eg
#129913 none yet, hopefully getting some wheels by the end of the month :thumb:

also window got busted out at the damn movie theater some punks just goin around throwing big ass rocks in peeps cars, pisses me off. i finally got around to tinting it(front passenger)
By asianrob
#129915 wow i like your car man. ts very clean!
By Boban
#130053 very nice car man, good luck with it. I got black/red recaros in my sedan with matching DB8 rears and black carpet and i haven't looked back since, they make a big difference to the standard grey intrior. Now i just have to get my door cards trimmer accordingly :) and i'll be really happy
By 4dr.eg
#130089 thanks everybody :D
By asianrob
Boban wrote:very nice car man, good luck with it. I got black/red recaros in my sedan with matching DB8 rears and black carpet and i haven't looked back since, they make a big difference to the standard grey intrior. Now i just have to get my door cards trimmer accordingly :) and i'll be really happy

post pics in your thread when you get done i wanna see
By 4dr.eg
#133010 gettin some new wheels delivered today!!! post pics as soon as i get em :hehe:
By Ajax1989
#133012 [smilie=nono.gif] pics now!!!
lol
koo beanss

what kinda wheels?
By 4dr.eg
#133231 what do we have here????

:D :D :D :D :D :D

By 92egdxhatch
#133232 thats a clean ass car i like it
By Simmons
#134196 Im likeing your car guy :thumb:
By 4dr.eg
#134239 thanks everybody!
By budek
#134480 Nice car buddy! I can see you have a set of spoon sidemirrors on it already! :thumb: better turn him the spoon way!