Post YOUR Sedan here
By 93EG9FERI0
#128680 sorry no updates yet had a family emergency nd had to go to the carribean nd spent my ferio funds :'( lol im saving up again to paint it im like half way there ill post pics as soon as its done anyone know were i can get red carpet for this this

nd no i put the motor in came with a beat to shit d16z6 in it
By 93EG9FERI0
#138714 SO SOME STUFF HAPPENED AND I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL TO THE CAR DUE TO FAMILY ISSUES AND NO JOB THIS ECONOMY IS HITTIN ME HARD BUT ANYWAYS PUT A NEW FRONT END AND SOME LITTLE THINGS HERES SOME PIX LMK WAT U GUYS THINK
By Ajax1989
#138813 hey man are those coupe/hatch fenders and hood too?
if so how bad is the gap by the door?

btw the car look frikin sick :thumb:
By 93EG9FERI0
#139206 that gap is real bad lol i got 4 door fenders now and no more smoked amber corners back to stock ones for now since the coupe ones dont fit and its chalk on a primered hood lol to bad it goes away wen it rains
By Ajax1989
93EG9FERI0 wrote:that gap is real bad lol i got 4 door fenders now and no more smoked amber corners back to stock ones for now since the coupe ones dont fit and its chalk on a primered hood lol to bad it goes away wen it rains

how big would you say the gap is?
1/2 in 1/4 in???
By 93EG9FERI0
#139411 half an inch around there
By chrono404
#139933 I still like that hood.

Did you put any clear coat on it to make sure whatever you used to draw it wont wash away?
By Vti93T
#140083 I like the hood too..it's pimp
By 93EG9FERI0
chrono404 wrote:I still like that hood.

Did you put any clear coat on it to make sure whatever you used to draw it wont wash away?
nah i just changed up the drawings every day using chalk
By chrono404
#140224 Its Understandable. I Personally prefer Sedans. However I totally understand why you did the trade. Given your position, I would probably do the same thing.