Post YOUR Sedan here
By pedroa06
#127859 :lol: yeah my hands were all dirty and bleeding.. those razors are sharp.!
i do feel like a emo.. cant even bend my index finger it hurts
By pedroa06
#127868 yeah ive been looking.. i want some si's, ls meshes, or gsr blades..
i cant seem to find some.. so im waiting for my dad to get his car hopefully it comes with wheels so i can keep his ls meshes.. i actually have 2 ls meshes but i cant find 2 other ls meshes anywhere.. ive been asking around.. no one has them.. :thumbdown:
By Chance
#127871 Dang Cheap sets of ls mesh's are as common as a paletas man here in az
By pedroa06
#127873 yeah cali is full of them but no one sells only 2 hahah
By marquisdee1018
#127888 The visors look good on there. I thought about doing a coupe bumper. But once I got my lip and fog lights, I decided to stay with the sedan bumper.
By Ajax1989
#127891 they look good :thumb:
By pedroa06
#127892 yeah thanks..
yeah dont get me wrong the coupe bumper is kool but imo opinion they dont really line up.. so i rather have something that lines up correctly and plus it doesnt look bad with a nice lip and some foggies.. :thumb:
By pedroa06
#128860 well today i get a phone call from my dad and hes telling me hes test driving a gsr 4 door and as some of you can tell im a 4 door freak..!! :hehe:

so hes telling me well sell the eg8 and keep the db8!
sorry guys but integra 4 doors are just pure sex to me :lol:
ill let you guys know if i end up saying bye to the eg
By chrono404
egsedanguy wrote:the sedans on this site are some of the best i have seen. :thumb:

x2 to that.

pedroa06 wrote:well today i get a phone call from my dad and hes telling me hes test driving a gsr 4 door and as some of you can tell im a 4 door freak..!! :hehe:

so hes telling me well sell the eg8 and keep the db8!
sorry guys but integra 4 doors are just pure sex to me :lol:
ill let you guys know if i end up saying bye to the eg

4doors ftw. More do's for mo hoes. :lol: I love how convent they are. Thats why my Daily is a Sedan.

I cant blame you at all. db's are sex. I would trade my hatch for a Mint gsr db any day of the week. Even after you sell your eg and roll around in your db you have to stay on the site, and post what you do to your db. We cant have our Sedan guys just roll out and leave.
By Ajax1989
chrono404 wrote:Even after you sell your eg and roll around in your db you have to stay on the site, and post what you do to your db. We cant have our Sedan guys just roll out and leave.

x2 :thumb:
By pedroa06
#129902 yeah thanks i had a db before and regret selling it its such a great car and since it has 4 doors feels more rigid then the 2 door.. i love it even more now since i have a gsr.. :thumb:
By pedroa06
#147601 well after getting the integra and working on that project for awhile i tried selling the eg for wat i got it for and cant seem to sell it so i decided to keep it..

havent done much.. nardi steering wheel, slapped on 2 ls meshes, and some stock crx wheels lolz better then the white wheels i had

looking for a single cam swap to get rid of this d15z1.! :thumb:
By Mr. Pink
#147608 is it sad that i liked the white wheels? they are something you dont see everyday.
By pedroa06
#147610 lol yeah the white wheels were kool for the 100 dollars i payed for them but now im looking for 2 more ls meshes maybe its how white looks with red mite end up painting ls meshes white hahah.!!

but for rite now im just waiting for a single cam engine to pop up so i can swap it in because this d15z1 isnt worth my time haha