Post YOUR Sedan here
By Sire
#15263 Damn! That sedan looks great! Do you still have all those sets of wheels???
By dogfight
#16269 i just got this today. cant wait to put them on. ;) spare mugen horn button anyone? :lol: :lol:

By Sire
#16290 :shock: you got that with a Happy Meal tm ? :D

Just kidding...!
By x-racer
#16299 i got a question.does the eg6 front bumper just bolts on to the eg9 or do i have to cut and mod the bumper to fit my sedan.lmk plz.i want to get some fog lights but if i can fit one of those bumpers it will be kool. :thumb:
By projecthonda
x-racer wrote:i got a question.does the eg6 front bumper just bolts on to the eg9 or do i have to cut and mod the bumper to fit my sedan.lmk plz.i want to get some fog lights but if i can fit one of those bumpers it will be kool. :thumb:
eg hatch bumper is not a bolt-on on eg sedan..

here's a basic explanation:

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2044311
By x-racer
#16358 ok so i look at the link.ur buddy said to use bondo but me and bondo arnt that kool.lol.had a few projects messups.lol.but i saw that some guy said to the fenders,corner lights,and bumper and it would just bolt on.would it?and would i need a new hood.lmk.
By projecthonda
x-racer wrote:ok so i look at the link.ur buddy said to use bondo but me and bondo arnt that kool.lol.had a few projects messups.lol.but i saw that some guy said to the fenders,corner lights,and bumper and it would just bolt on.would it?and would i need a new hood.lmk.
you will need a bondo to match sedan fender lines.. you wont be needing a new hood since you will still use eg sedan fender.. that means they arent bolt on :)
By dogfight
x-racer wrote:ok so i look at the link.ur buddy said to use bondo but me and bondo arnt that kool.lol.had a few projects messups.lol.but i saw that some guy said to the fenders,corner lights,and bumper and it would just bolt on.would it?and would i need a new hood.lmk.

well its up to you then, if you really want to avoid bondo, :) then use EG sedan fenders mated with hatch fenders to fit hatch corner lights and the hatch hood. if you dont really care and just want to do hatch change over. :) bondo is nice

more power to you. :)
By projecthonda
dogfight wrote:

well its up to you then, if you really want to avoid bondo, :) then use EG sedan fenders mated with hatch fenders to fit hatch corner lights and the hatch hood. if you dont really care and just want to do hatch change over. :) bondo is nice

more power to you. :)
ROFL :lol:
By LaMbErT*
#16495 oh dude, some white stuff just came shooting out my penis ?!!

Haha just kidding man i swear its gorgeous buddy!!! Its the sedan version of my eg! Really love the paint doohd! :thumb:
By dogfight
LaMbErT* wrote:oh dude, some white stuff just came shooting out my penis ?!!

Haha just kidding man i swear its gorgeous buddy!!! Its the sedan version of my eg! Really love the paint doohd! :thumb:

thanks man! much appreciated!