Post YOUR Sedan here
By juls1488
Andre3th0u wrote:I haven't done any bushings. Recommend any brand or is there like an entire kit for all of them available?

prothane makes a kit and so does energy suspension. they come with everything but the rear trailing arm bushing.
i have the es kit. :thumb:
By Notahondafanboy
#346727 those eyelids look dope man! :D i was thinkin about doin that with plastidip but wasnt sure how theyd look but after seein yours i think im gonna do it :D
loving your build man!
By Loaf31
#346778 I love the red emblems! Especially on that wrapped hood! :thumb:
By Axix23
#346870 i need you to wrap my hood/roof/trunk before ia! lol

Your hood lookc soo damn good man! :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
Axix23 wrote:i need you to wrap my hood/roof/trunk before ia! lol

Your hood lookc soo damn good man! :thumb:

thanks dude :D its pretty easy to do. ill find the video that helped me the most and pm it to you
By Andre3th0u
#346937 Image
a picture my girlfriend took for me when we went to the river today. im thinking about painting the entire car when i take off school to get my shoulder fixed. not sure what color or if i will even be able to. have to be in a sling for 2 weeks and no sports for 4 months. thinking about flat dark gray. i like that color with the sea foam color ive been using recently. paint it, get raceland ultimos, diamond steelies, then look for a swap, i hate being slow.
By Axix23
#346944 Hell yeah. Nice pic!

Thanks for the video but damn that looks hard as hell! I know my skills and I doubt I will be able to do that. It will look like shit if I try to do it. Lol
By Andre3th0u
Axix23 wrote:Hell yeah. Nice pic!

Thanks for the video but damn that looks hard as hell! I know my skills and I doubt I will be able to do that. It will look like shit if I try to do it. Lol

it was actually surprisingly easier than I expected. Just order a big sheet of cheap vinyl and practice with it then buy some nicer and better quality vinyl like 3m. That's what I will do if I don't paint it next month.
By Leppy
Andre3th0u wrote:it was actually surprisingly easier than I expected. Just order a big sheet of cheap vinyl and practice with it then buy some nicer and better quality vinyl like 3m. That's what I will do if I don't paint it next month.

You could always just plastidip it until you find the color you want/funding to paint it. Since plastidip can be removed.
By Andre3th0u
Leppy wrote:
Andre3th0u wrote:it was actually surprisingly easier than I expected. Just order a big sheet of cheap vinyl and practice with it then buy some nicer and better quality vinyl like 3m. That's what I will do if I don't paint it next month.

You could always just plastidip it until you find the color you want/funding to paint it. Since plastidip can be removed.

I was just gonna rattle can it. No point dropping a lot of money in this car yet. Not until I get a new engine or rebuild one. not sure how long itll last