Post YOUR Sedan here
By BlueVic_8354
#220883 Just wanted to share with you guys, the journey that me and my eg(macy) had…

I got my eg, way back July of 2003. It was already painted in light sparkle blue with white 16’s Rota rims. I also installed fiber glass made spoon inspired mirrors and front chin.

Then I got some nice spoon inspired mufflers from a local dealer…

After about a couple of months, I decided to paint the rims and remove the window tint. Change my headlamps to those which are crystallized, and got a USDM corner lights (which didn’t stayed with me much, ‘coz I wanted those ambers). As well as M3 like ducktail.

I also swapped my stock rear seats to that of the JDM EG-8…

My next stop was to install EG-9 Rear disc brakes…

I had my accident with my eg…

That was the time I was able to change the light blue color to something a little darker… I again painted the rims… lol…

I also decided to do an engine swap. Hence…

With this ZC SOHC VTEC!

I then got an A’PEXi VAFC…

But I decided to change my gauge cluster with that from JDM EG6…

Having an extra budget, I got some 15 slips…

But again, my old 16s rim was repainted… I didn’t used the 15 slips much… I also got the JDM EG-9 front chin and wing… had to install window tint (freakin’ hot during the summer).

The rear wiper was just a dummy wiper I made… but was unfortunately stolen… ARGH!

To be able to join the annual trackday, I again got a set of 15s Rota… and installed AK SPEC reinforcements.

To prevent rust from killing the car, my father and I decided to repaint the car again… this time, making it more darker… blue really kills me… lol.

Another day at the tracks…

Moving forward, I decide to go for some more looks… I kept my 15s Rota for the tracks and installed 16s… this is how my EG-8 looks right now.

Many thanks for viewing… I do hope in a way or two, I was able to inspire some… some details may have been lacking due to the time it took me to build my EG. I hope I can still find old interior images… cheers!
By EG9-ish
#220900 Car looks great man. Glad to see you've stuck with your car so many years.

Not many do that anymore. They finish, and then sell it. :(
By BlueVic_8354
EG9-ish wrote:Car looks great man. Glad to see you've stuck with your car so many years.

Not many do that anymore. They finish, and then sell it. :(

Thanks dude. Don't have any plans of selling it. Its the very first car I've bought with my own money. Some say that I should get rid of it, but why would I? I don't have any problems with it. and for me, its a never ending project. If I'd be done with its looks, I can always divert my attention to the engine bay. But for now, its my priced possession. With EG, everything goes. Haha. You just gotta love your car, and it will surely love you back.
By Cl9junky
#220909 Car looks great man!! :thumb:
By slipstream622
#220914 nice story behind it charles.....this is one of my eg idols in hcp....love the color and those mags....
By intheworks
#220921 im getting me a 4 door soon and i hope i can get mine at least half as nice as this one!!! +100 for a great looking sedan!!!!!!!!!!!!
By BlueVic_8354
#220940 Thanks guys. I just made the best out of what I had. And since it is my never ending project, time is not of the essence. Getting rare and would be rare items are my future road blocks :cry:

@ intheworks - I bet, you can do it better than I did. Patience is a key element. :wink:
By bumpin
#220987 em1 yes we do have track day annually and have all the parts that we install are for function purposes not just show offs...it really sucks if your car is rigged up and you never get the chance to take it to the track

nice car charles i missed my old color :thumb:
By Polanism
#221093 Closer look at those rims :P

Mugen Baby!
By Simmons
#221125 Car looks good bro :thumb:
By goblin
#221278 nice blue btw.. did u take out the door lining or painted it same colour with the blue colour
By d16drey
#221353 nice writeup charles :)

it really shows how you love your eg :)