Post YOUR Coupe here
By hbstock90
#118779 hi guys. well i finally got the money from my insurance company for a wreck that happened in august of last year :x ,but anyways i finally got me a coupe :woot: here's the craigslist ad for it. http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1181248909.html
let me know what you guys think. it needs some work, but i'm up to the challenge. i'm just excited to have a honda again.
chris :D
By chrono404
#118783 Looks very nice and clean overall. I love Polished Blades. The only thing I would change apperance wise is painting the intercooler black w/ rad paint for a stealth look.

I would recommend getting a better tune on it, The VAFC works. However not near as good as a Getting your ECU Chipped/Tuned.

If I had the money, and it was close to me, I would pick it Up.

:thumb: :thumb:
By Vti93T
#118793 looks pretty good but I don't like the lip painted the same color as the car..I like contrast..what are you plans for it?
By Chance
#118801 Looks like a GREAT platform for a sick coupe! Good find and GL!
:thumb: :thumb:
By hbstock90
#118932 actually i've already painted the intercooler and front bumper "vents" black. i guess great minds think alike. i'll have to get my hands on a camera to show you guys. well, my plans are to get it running right first. the car would run fine for a little while then start spitting and sputtering until it finally dies. well after searching on here i saw that it was usually the tps. so i go and check mine and it has already been replaced. so i figure when they replaced it they didn't set it right with a multimeter.which is what i'll be doing this weekend. i just unpluged the tps and it runs great! pulls nice and hard all the way to 8200. then i plan on dailying it while i build a motor up for more boost. i've always wanted to build my own motor and now i'm in a financial situation where that dream can become a reality. so if any of you know any good resources for someone wanting to learn to build a motor for boost let me know. thanks for all your positive replies.
chris :D