Post YOUR Coupe here
By EJ1Mek
teal_dx wrote:that black paint is the best looking black paint job I have seen on this site :thumb:

thanks man really good motivation :thumb: really do appreciate it .
By egsedanguy
EJ1Mek wrote:Thank you guys , And kyle im not looking to wow people im not a follower with these fazes going on in the import scene, im aiming towards OEM with no mods on the exterior my goal is to get every new piece brand new (OEM) with a set of rims and thats it . My main goal is to do the suspension, it's the thought of building your own car with your own hands instead of buying some one else's project you get what i mean :thumb:

lips , mirrors, exhaust, lights, not my thang , i know i got a pair of corner lights but a already got the OEM EX corner lights ready to replace those . So i guess i built this car for me and not for others :D

well your car is very clean. but im concerned about the part were you say it's the thought of building your own car with your own hands instead of buying some one else's project you get what i mean. your making it stock. therfor how is it any diff from another stock? im not bashing you or anything. i mean your car looks like it rolled off the dealership. so therfor you did not build this car, but you have recondishoned it. brought it to usdm oem spec. and what do you mean" instead of buying some one else's project " i bought my car 100% stock. and turned it into what it is now. and most the rides on here are done the way the ppl own them now. i dont think anyone on here bought ther car all done up. mabey a few but i dont think any off the daily useres have. but looks good. fresh paint makes a diff.
By LaMbErT*
#129277 it is stunningly clean!
By Punksz6
#129426 Still nice and clean! :thumb:
By EJ1Mek
egsedanguy wrote:
EJ1Mek wrote:Thank you guys , And kyle im not looking to wow people im not a follower with these fazes going on in the import scene, im aiming towards OEM with no mods on the exterior my goal is to get every new piece brand new (OEM) with a set of rims and thats it . My main goal is to do the suspension, it's the thought of building your own car with your own hands instead of buying some one else's project you get what i mean :thumb:

lips , mirrors, exhaust, lights, not my thang , i know i got a pair of corner lights but a already got the OEM EX corner lights ready to replace those . So i guess i built this car for me and not for others :D

well your car is very clean. but im concerned about the part were you say it's the thought of building your own car with your own hands instead of buying some one else's project you get what i mean. your making it stock. therfor how is it any diff from another stock? im not bashing you or anything. i mean your car looks like it rolled off the dealership. so therfor you did not build this car, but you have recondishoned it. brought it to usdm oem spec. and what do you mean" instead of buying some one else's project " i bought my car 100% stock. and turned it into what it is now. and most the rides on here are done the way the ppl own them now. i dont think anyone on here bought ther car all done up. mabey a few but i dont think any off the daily useres have. but looks good. fresh paint makes a diff.

so what your saying is blah blah ? o i get it nice i fully don't understand you hahah :woot: :shock: :?
By EJ1Mek
LaMbErT* wrote:it is stunningly clean!

Thanks i really appreciate it all i wanted to do is make it look like it was fresh out the dealer if people think that all my hard work an effort wasn't worth it then they can suck a HELLO guys thanks for the compliments keeps me motivated :thumb: :thumb: .

O and i will will post my LS/VTEC build also im getting a time line going from the start to the finish of the motor build so stay tune for that :)
By EJ1Mek
egsedanguy wrote:sounds like you are making it into a sleeper!? :eh: good shit. be hella funy when you smash on someone with a 100% stock looking civic. got pics of the motor build?

year for sure man just got off of work my shop was really stressful today and im dead beat to the max along with a bad back from replacing my head gasket , but i will for sure post it up once i get time :)
By EJ1Mek
#136752 Forgot about this site well i just finished the coupe and it is up and running

Added my HKS filter with Elbow to my AEM cold air intake did a full Tune Up and it runs excellent .

All in all i finished up the engine and coupe

i also added some real eg6 Corners

And this pic is after a drove the car for a whole day :)
By EJ1Mek
#136814 I was driving around and found this one chill spot with nice shade lighting under a tree and took some engine shots :) enjoy .

By BurqueB16
#136911 looking clean! i like th yellow VC aswell :thumb:

black coupes FTW! :woot: :lol:
By JDM FERIO MAN
#136943 Nice your motor looks just like my motor so it looks good lol
By EJ1Mek
#137223 interior is pretty much done need my shift boot

and finished up the trunk today .

By racing4respect
#137235 where are youre sideskirts?
Will you get some of a ek?