Post YOUR Coupe here
By OmarG
#102537 SO! I've been on the site for over a year already, and I've just barely gotten around to post my own build thread. I guess it's taken so long to post one because I see every one else stuntin' sick ass parts and I'm over here pushing a budget build with ebay specials. I guess I don't want to look like a fuckin loser. So. yea. where do I start? My car is pretty basic. When I bought the car it was pretty ratty. The exterior looked like someone took a sack of marbles and went to town on the body. Dents were EVERYWHERE. To top it all off, the front end was jacked up from a collision it had been in. The good news? With 120k miles on the stock d15, she still ran like a champ, the interior was near perfect, with the exception of a crack on the dash where the VIN number sits. I wish I had pictures of before and after I started tinkering on the car. Buuuut, I don't so we'll have to make due, now won't we?

This is my first car. I don't have a dad or friends who knew what the hell they were doing, so I set out to learn how to do shit myself. Probably not the best idea, considering I only have a basic understanding of the car. I've done ALOT of learning on my car, I've done some cool things, and I've made some mistakes, and I've pretty much done everything on a High Schooler/New parent's budget. Until recently, Everything I've done to the car, I've done myself. (and it shows) I met some dude at a gas station with an apparently ej1, commented on his car, only to find it was anything BUT stock. Sleeper as sleeper could be. He introduced me to his friends, and the car has been picking up ever since. Since meeting them, I've picked up a new cluster w/tach, new throttle body, new fender and door for 25 bucks, a clock, armrest, and glovebox latch for 10 bucks, and a BUNCH of hands on knowledge. I thought I was the only guy out here who actually did anything to his car, besides from the common ricer, and diesel truck racers. Turns out I was VERY wrong.

The Bell's about to ring, I gotta get to second period. Fuckin' High school.

To be continued... [/code]
By OmarG
#102567 Will do! I just need access to a usb cord to grab some off of the blackberry. Will post some tonight. wait... I have bluetooth... haha, lemme try and see what I can do.
By marvinp8700
#102597 build thread desires pics