Post YOUR Coupe here
By ej2rey
#79926 What up every1. New here from cali. I own a GBP ej2.

Engine:
D16z6 stock

Interior:
Grey, grey acura cloth from seats, grey acura arm rest, itr yellow stitched shift boot, jdm amber clock, custom amber lighting cluster and rear upper pillar bar.

Exterior:
Jdm head lights, corners, side markers, DIY jdm coupe third break light. Spoon rep mirrors, jdm amber windows, carbon fiber covered moon roof, front and back benen black tow hooks(front uninstalled for now) and all around oem splash guards.

Wheels/suspension:
Kspot full adjustable coilovers, front camber kit, 24mm anti sway bar, gold skunk2 lca's, gold asr subframe brace. Integra front and rear disc conversion. Gold with polish lip rota gt3's, blox black forged exted lug nuts.

Here's a pic. Very dirty. I'll post more when I come out of work.
before installing my jdm lighting...
the d16...
tha beautiful suspension...
tha interior...
best pic of my car yet..
DIY jdm 3rd break light...it looks kind of shady right now cus i did it free hand. but i will make improvements.

:D
Last edited by ej2rey on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Civic_HatchSI
#79930 welcome to the site, nice civic :thumb: How do you like your teg brake conversion?! Im going to be doing the same swap as well over the next month.
By Vti93T
#79931 nice..another cali member.. :woot: where abouts?
By ej2rey
Civic_HatchSI wrote:welcome to the site, nice civic :thumb: How do you like your teg brake conversion?! Im going to be doing the same swap as well over the next month.

Thanx bro. Good to be here.
And yes teg disc set up is the shit. Specially the rear. Performance and style all in one.
By ej2rey
Jdm_Katie wrote:nice..another cali member.. :woot: where abouts?

Yup! Cali in the house. Van nuys, cali to be exact. And I've seen you in other forums too. Your coupe is very clean I may say.
By Blk95coupe
#79939 Got any pictures of the third brake light :hehe:
By ej2rey
Blk95coupe wrote:Got any pictures of the third brake light :hehe:

Yeah. Just let me get out of work and when I get home I'll post sum more pix up. And I'll post the 3rd break light.
By Blk95coupe
#79949 How and what does it take to get it done that looks pretty cool and different :woot:
By ej2rey
Blk95coupe wrote:How and what does it take to get it done that looks pretty cool and different :woot:

it took me. 1 can of black primer, electrical tape, precision blade. phillips screw driver n a picture of tha actual jdm 3rd break light.

this is how i did it.

1. uninstalled my oem 3rd break light.
2. opened it up n took out the reflector.
3. taped up the the whole reflector.
4. cut out the letters with the precision blade. DO NOT REMOVE THA LETTERS JUST THE EXCESS TAPE AROUND THA LETTER(remember i did this free hand) it can b done much better with sum patience. i rushed it.
5. after removing tha excess tape n leaving just the letters on tha reflector, i sprayed over everything with tha can of primer.
6. let it set for bout 20 minutes to dry.
7. peel off the letters n u should have tha whole reflector pitch black except tha parts tha were covered with tha tape. (of coarse that would b tha coupe word)
8. re-install. press on tha break n BAM! ur done. :woot:

EDIT: i wish i can have the real jdm 3rd break light. but its just too damn expensive n rare. :thumbdown: one day tho.
By BurqueB16
#82856 looks nice dude! :thumb: love the suspension :wink: so where did you get your amber windows? and u should post a better pic of those :hehe:
By ej2rey
BurqueB16 wrote:looks nice dude! :thumb: love the suspension :wink: so where did you get your amber windows? and u should post a better pic of those :hehe:

Thanx bro. And yeah I think my suspension is the one that's making my car right now. But the end of the week I should be putting dc front lca and sway bar.

The amber windows I got them when I bought the set of jdm eg6 doors from password jdm.
You can't really tell the amber tint that much. Usually when my windows get kind of foggy or in cloudy days you can really see that amber.
By ej2rey
#84593 so i woke up this morning n it was super damn cold. i live in the valley. it must have been at least 30 degrees.

ice all over my car. wipers wouldnt even work.:thumbdown:

By ej2rey
#84594 aight guys not much of an update but ehh. like i still have not painted my front end cus i been busy(lazy) it gets faded n turns gray. so once in a while i wax it so itll bring tha black back.

took me a whole hour. i think it looks ok...
Image:thumbdown:

shot of the jdm amber glass. if u look at my side view mirror u can kind of tell.
Image :thumbdown:
By ej2rey
Graham wrote:That ice is nothing - ive had worse on the inside of my car :lol:

haha!
yeah bro but this is cali. lol