Post YOUR Coupe here
By Vti93T
#106471 car still looks good
By smokinsoljah420
#106472 :oops: wow you did a really good job with the spray paint! looks great man! :thumb:
By ej2rey
Jdm_Katie wrote:car still looks good

smokinsoljah420 wrote::oops: wow you did a really good job with the spray paint! looks great man! :thumb:

thanx guys. hopefully i can finish spraying the rest soon make everything look more even.

right now whats worrying me is the spacers am going to be putting on. cant wait to do it and see the outcome. :D
By ej2rey
#107564 Not really an update but an update to come.
Picking up a turbo set up this weekend.
Complete with intercooler, piping and gt28 turbo with internal wastegate :thumb: .

Am stoke! Bout time I was back to boost. This will be my DD d16 turbo set up since I really don't like internal waste gate set ups.
I will have another motor build on the side late with better bigger turbo set up.

But that's all am saying for now cus its a surprise :P .
By ej2rey
#108223 So I picked up the turbo today. I just got home from picking it up actually. I drove all the way to inland impire, an hour and a half away and that's without traffic.

Anyways am stoked. The turbo needs a rebuilt like the guy said. Everything I need to slap it on is there.
Painted flat black already for that stealth look from the cops.
The turbo won't go in yet.
Im going to rebuilt it first, chip my new p28 so I can tune, go pick up some supra turbo pistons my friend has laying aroung his pad and make a new down pipe. The one it came with its ghetto build lol.

By Punksz6
#108511 Looks Good!! Can't wait to see it with the turbo... :thumb:
By ej2rey
Punksz6 wrote:Looks Good!! Can't wait to see it with the turbo... :thumb:

thanx bro. ama be anxious to slap it on but ama have to take it slow for this one. i still have to rebuild the turbo.

not much of an update but just want to let you guys know theres a few set backs on my extended stud and spacers install.
i went to my brothers shop sunday to try to start it. i took the front knuckles off but went i put them together on the floor to put them aside i noticed something not too fun. my right knuckle seems to be bent a bit, enough for me to notice it. also my front lca bushing was destroyed.
i think i know when it happened. about 3 month ago i was coming back home from getting the homies coupe tuned at the dyno with my brother. i got the nastiest dip EVER! i knew it blew my right shock. it wasnt that bad since i have k sport so they still kept support and still feel stiff.
but sunday i saw the carnage.

so now i will have to go pick up a right knuckle and also save for some ES bushings again before i begin the install.
it was a sad day but hopefully i can get this done soon.
By ej2rey
#196324 Wow! Haven't posted here in a long time.

Well, I have updates. GAME OVER! My coupe was stolen a few month ago. Stripped. Only left the motor which look like they were trying to pull out as well. Most I miss is my suspension :(. Not cheap and took me a while to accumulate. Oh well, on to a new project.

Here it is...

By Punksz6
#196342 %^&* Man that Flippin Sucks and she came out really good!! Did they catch the guys? Hope they get waht they diserve!
By ej2rey
#196361 Nah. Never found the guys. I doubt they will get caught. I've moved on already.

But that pic is of my new project.
By Ajax1989
#197102 welcome back :thumb:

btw idk if its my comp, but the pic doesnt work
By boos-tit
#197183 yeaa.. none of the pictures showed up for me..
By d-mon
#197227 good to see you back, Rey!