Post YOUR Coupe here
By hatchie
#108606 very nice parts and love the color also it's came a long way in your hands so far keep it up
By CaliEJ2
Jdm_Katie wrote:mmmm parts!!! what else you got planned for the coupie?

im going to drop in the b16 pretty soon. just gotta get more parts for it, hopefully i get my skunk2 manifold today! :thumb: oh and i need some new headlights mine are all messed up :x
By Punksz6
#108714 Parts!!! The color will be even more awesome when u get them wheels Bronzed out!! :D
By CaliEJ2
drago742gtr wrote:looks good i love the color

hatchie wrote:very nice parts and love the color also it's came a long way in your hands so far keep it up

thanx :thumb:
By CaliEJ2
Punksz6 wrote:Parts!!! The color will be even more awesome when u get them wheels Bronzed out!! :D

hell yea i was gonna work on them today but when i woke up it was pouring :thumbdown:

oh btw...... more parts
Hmmmmm...i wonder what it could be?

Skunk2 baby :D and Hondata Heatshield Gasket

Blox Cam Seal
By CaliEJ2
#109508 so yea.... somebody decided to take the lip from my car!!! :x
By Punksz6
#109601 Dam some one stole ur lip!!?? :x Like the New parts and yeah I was plannin on doin some body work but its raining in good ol Nor Cal.
By CaliEJ2
Punksz6 wrote:Dam some one stole ur lip!!?? :x Like the New parts and yeah I was plannin on doin some body work but its raining in good ol Nor Cal.

that rain didnt stop me from painting my rims :twisted: lol what city you from?
By Punksz6
#109763 Im from a LiL town called Wheatland North of Sac and Roseville...Alot of people have never heard of it but now that cities like Roseville,Rocklin and Lincoln people move here cause its quite and not as expensive..... So this lil town is gonna grow...LOL. Hopefully u can get some pics so we can see how them wheels turned out!!! :thumb:
By CaliEJ2
#109766 i will post pics as soon as i give my car a good wash :D
By ungars664
#113103 Clean ride bro. What is the color code if you have it.
By Mr. Pink
#113110 looks good so far cant wait to see it done :D
By CaliEJ2
ungars664 wrote:Clean ride bro. What is the color code if you have it.

if i remember correctly its b-66p
By CaliEJ2
#118681 so its been a while that i have put some new pictures up so here they gooo!!!!

my jdm d15b swap

i finally got the chance to swap the b16 and while there was no motor in i decided to clean and paint the engine bay

Some pics with si's right before i sold them

and i put my old rims back on now painted bronze!!!