Post YOUR Coupe here
By jdmtuned231
BLaCkSiLo wrote:hey...my first question is how do you go about chipping the Z6? i got a '94 ex and was also curious about the center console armrest, that could come in real handy! did they only put those on the 95's? i have yet to have seen a 92,93 or 94 with the center console...

i have some EK seats that i bought from some dude that pulled them out off an HX, there not the SI's..but they are so much nicer than stock seats, and look better too, i highly recommend them...

The center console was never put in the us model's. I have had all three 93-95 and none of them have ever had them. Brother also has a 95 ex and it doesnt have it. The center armrest is coming out of a 94-01 integra LS. I like the seats but I want something a little more sporty and supportive.
By BLaCkSiLo
#66829 oh okay, that explains the console thing, i have seen a few what i thought were us market eg's with the console where it looked like the person would not have specially put one in there.

the seats work for me, i mean i got them for pretty cheap, were you looking for some recaro or sparco type seats? because those are pretty sporty imo.

last question, i don't know much about ecu's and fuel injection, my last vehicle was a ford f-250 with a carbeurated 460 4sp. so how do you chip a honda? i have the Z6 in my ex

Thanks!
By jdmtuned231
#66936 I am going to be sending mine into jet chip to have a remap done. then I will be getting an Apex'i Vaf-c II. I don't know a ton about chipping but I do know that Jet is about the best chip company out there.
By JonnyEj2
#66963 awsome my coupe is the same color but always dirty cuz of my work lol purple coupes FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!
By jdmtuned231
#69005 new pics added guys... its coming along.