Post YOUR Coupe here
By Grat
#63234 whats up guys and gals. been postin here for a few months and figured i would start a build thread...here is my 93 ej1

lol j/k. this was when i first got it back in 02. did not really have any intention of doing anything to it. then after a while a few friends of mine started modding there cars so i began to as well. after a few years this is what it ended up looking like

the car has been threw alot. got it painted electron blue pearl cause it got broken into. had to get a new door that was teal. then i ran into a possum on the mountain and that thrased the front bumper. so rocked a black bumper for a few years..and changed the rims also

and here is how she sits now as of 08. pics where takin a few weeks ago

let me know what u guys think
By a_CoUpE
#63249 man you know i love your damn car!

im to scared to post my most recent up grades lol to many theives.
By Ecc0
#63264 Loving the car looking real clean nice job.

Really like this pic

Its like looking up the skirt of a fine woman with no underwear on :thumb:
By BurqueB16
#63268 looking clean as always G-rat! 8)
By jmsplitfyre
#63269 I love the new rims.. :thumb:
By civicboy
#63273 car coming along nice, and definatelly loving the colour and new rims, AMer
By Gorveatt
#63274 ASR and Beaks?.... ummmm.... Why?
By ooops
#63278 Love it mate, you have done a good job with the car, I really like the interior, although I cant help but think it would look better with a black dash.

Otherwise..... awesome car :thumb:
By poi boi
#63281 why not? :D
By Grat
#63317 thanks for all the postive comments guys. im kind of a suspension whore lol. thats why i have the beaks over the asr brace lol

but i just got some black housed headlights and put 8000k hids in them. i will post some pics most likely tomorrow when i get a chance
By Vti93T
#63363 I love your car! I can't wait to see it Sunday at WekSoS :woot:
By MI_excoupe
#63372 nice ride... i've always liked it.. keep it up.