Post YOUR Coupe here
By Grat
#297735 Cheep at the time. Got it for about $675 with the door jams painted. Not the best paint but its held up fine for the past 6 years. I'm eventually getting the body work done and the whole car resprayed
By jayEGR
Grat wrote:My front passenger side koni is blowing slowly so when i have a passenger it rubs a little but not bad. By myself its fine. Need to replace my shock soon :thumb:
i think i need to also cuz my shit sounds like its squeaking , but damn i like that drop but the headers i have on my coupe isnt letting me lower it so im have to change them but thanks for the info :thumb:
By fago88
#299035 your coupe is so sick :)
love your style :thumb:
By Grat
#299582 Random pic i took. J D's helpin me out with coolant lol

By Punksz6
#299583 :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#299584 Think I've commented b4 but your coupe looks dope :thumb:
Nice wheels by the way.it's good to see a bike rack being put to good use :wink:
Jack Daniels ...ughhh stomach turned over a little bit just thinking about it :lol: you can say we didn't really get along [smilie=puke.gif]
By dbrooks
#299674 What's your motor/tranny set up and what exhaust do you have?

I've always been curious
By Grat
familyEGuy23 wrote:Think I've commented b4 but your coupe looks dope :thumb:
Nice wheels by the way.it's good to see a bike rack being put to good use :wink:
Jack Daniels ...ughhh stomach turned over a little bit just thinking about it :lol: you can say we didn't really get along [smilie=puke.gif]

Take my bike pretty much everywhere i go :thumb: . Haha i use to not liek jack but it grew on me after a while lol
By Grat
dbrooks wrote:What's your motor/tranny set up and what exhaust do you have?

I've always been curious

B16a with a lsd tranny. I have a fujitsubo header with 2.25 stock itr mid pipe. 2.25 magnaflow oval style muffler
By mitch6
#299726 Clean Coupe!!! Are those EK Side skirts on your ej?

I have a set at home and might be putting them on this spring, and if those are EK skirts, man they look sexy on your coupe! :hehe:
By Grat
#299770 Yes sir. Been rockin the ek skirts for about 6 years now :thumb:

random pic of my interior i took the other day

By Punksz6
#299776 :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#299822 ballinest coupe on the site :headbang: