Post YOUR Coupe here
By Grat
#299864 Thanks guys :thumb:

Its a duel audio console. The oem optional one that came for eg/ej's
By Grat
#301622 Think i'm over skunk 2 products

By blk92hb
#301632 I don't want to sound like a dick, but it will happen to any other shifter with the extension on it. Its like putting a cheater pipe on a ratchet and not expect it to break the tip off. With the extension you are putting all of your force on the treads, and from the picture it looks like it wasn't all the way on there. Your best bet is run a fastline extended shifter. http://www.fastlineperformance.com/product.php?productid=5&cat=1&page=1

Sorry to hear it broke and hopefully you can get it replaced by skunk2 for free.
Last edited by blk92hb on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By IHEARTMYEJ195
#302187 everyone doesnt like skunk2 now
By Grat
#302222 i got 7 years out of the skunk 2 shifter so i guess i cant complain that much lol. But still a few of the skunk 2 products i have are failing. Well decided to go with a buddy club short shifter this time around
By ebpej1
#302506 Are you still using the circuit hero shift extension?
By Grat
#302513 Thanks man^^

I should be getting the buddy club shifter today in the mail and i'm gonna run the circuit hero extender still
By familyEGuy23
#302524 :o whoa looks like the Skunk2 shifter broke up with you :lol:
Jk :wink:
did skunk2 cover the warranty?
I've been wanting to get the buddy club short shifter where did you get yours?
By Grat
#302605 i got it used about 7 years back so never got a warranty with it lol

but i got the BC shifter off a seller on ebay. dohcgarage
By Boods
#303263 7 years isn't too bad to be honest, considering it was 2nd hand too!

And I still love everything about your car, your interior, stance, engine, AAH I want it lol. :thumb:

I know you probably get asked a lot, but where did you get your wheel? I heard somewhere it was originally for a Boat?
By Grat
#303299 Thanks man^^^

I got the wheel off a seller on ebay. Cant remember the sellers name but its a marine momo tuner wheel for a boat. Might be selling it tho soon and goin the woodgrain route :D