Post YOUR Coupe here
By JDMJON
#55808 Hey guys,

Just thought I'd put up some pic's of my EJ1.
Bought it stock from my mates dad back in Dec 2007.
This is what she looked like when I picked her up:

Since buying it i've added:
Amber corners
Jap plates
H&R springs
16" Rota GT3's (black with polished lip)

Things left to do and buy.....
Subtle exhaust (3" slash cut proberly)
Hood bra
possibly another front lip

Hope you guys like the transformation! = )
By CivicTypeR
#55841 Looks sick as! Black coupes are so sexy, and them wheels just set it off nicely. What's it running, LSI 1.5?
By MI_excoupe
#55844 damn.. that is sex man. i love it.
By CivicTypeR
#55845 Duh, just read it's an EJ1, d16z6. My bad. Ignore my other post.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#55849 uber clean im lovin bro good work
By vtec_gloucester
#55856 very clean... looks great :thumb:
By OmarG
#55950 so...

when are you going to give it to me? My birthday is comming soon.

:D
By JDMJON
OmarG wrote:so...

when are you going to give it to me? My birthday is comming soon.

:D

You want my coupe for you're birthday??? no worries mate, come on over!!! lol

Hey guys, thanks for the comments. I'm loving driving her right now, I can finally show up at civic meets and show her off!! hehe

Looking for a subtle exhaust, don't want anything larger than 3.5 inch tailpipe. Also fog lights getting bought next month and searching hard for a hood bra. Anyone know where I can buy one from??
By Ecc0
#56040 This is a realy nice example of a Black coupe like the small changes you've made nothing to over the top, do you know what brace and exhaust your gonna get???
By Ecc0
#56041 Oh yeah and when you changed your plates to Jap sized ones did you get a new resess for the rear??? and if so where did you get it from???
By JDMJON
Ecc0 wrote:Oh yeah and when you changed your plates to Jap sized ones did you get a new resess for the rear??? and if so where did you get it from???

Hey mate, I didn't have to change the recess for the rear plate as the car came stock with it...being an import. I just changed the rear plate as I didn't like the one it came with. hehe
By JDMJON
Ecc0 wrote:This is a realy nice example of a Black coupe like the small changes you've made nothing to over the top, do you know what brace and exhaust your gonna get???

Thanks for the compliment.....Not sure what exhaust to get yet....nothing loud or in your face!
As for the hood bra....not sure where to look, would love an oem one but there gold dust, I saw a Lebra one on another coupe at the last meet, he ordered it from the states. That maybe my only option.
I'm also gonna order front fog lights at the end of the month, hopefully fix a couple of dings on my front wings and a couple of scrapes on my front bumper (last owner) and spray up the front end, get the Jazz water jets and aero flat windscreen wipers.
Apart from a full service....I'll be happy to leave her like that.

I get my bonus at the end of July....If that works out well...then B18 baby! lol
By Bouli
#56056 Great coupe :woot:

Those rear mudflaps are ugly you don't want them, sell them to me :lol:
By Ecc0
JDMJON wrote:
Ecc0 wrote:This is a realy nice example of a Black coupe like the small changes you've made nothing to over the top, do you know what brace and exhaust your gonna get???

Thanks for the compliment.....Not sure what exhaust to get yet....nothing loud or in your face!
As for the hood bra....not sure where to look, would love an oem one but there gold dust, I saw a Lebra one on another coupe at the last meet, he ordered it from the states. That maybe my only option.
I'm also gonna order front fog lights at the end of the month, hopefully fix a couple of dings on my front wings and a couple of scrapes on my front bumper (last owner) and spray up the front end, get the Jazz water jets and aero flat windscreen wipers.
Apart from a full service....I'll be happy to leave her like that.

I get my bonus at the end of July....If that works out well...then B18 baby! lol

Wow sounds like you've got some good plans coming for her then.

I have have 5 if not 6 OEM VTI strut braces hanging about in my unit if you want one let me know I can post it of bring it to the next meet for you £25 delivered.

Also if you want an engine swop doing my mate and I have started doing these on the side at real goona prices.

Where abouts in London are you???