Post YOUR Coupe here
By CivicTypeR
stefan wrote:That little weener on the end of the A pillar just looks so darn wrong :lol:

WTF? lol :lol:

Yeah, I'm gonna boost this, I was looking at them Mishimoto rads and was gonna get one. Proberly will next pay day. As for full length, thanks on the heads up about the turbo and room, I never thought about it TBH.
I think I will go with the ambers, cause it looks sexy with the black but IDK yet I'll wait and see when the cars been painted.

As I'm ditching the radio antenna I recently bought a gauge holder for the DIN slot on the dash...

But before I install it I'm gonna paint it black.

Next is to buy some AutoGauges. :thumb:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#46146 Relocate the deck to an optional audio console :thumb:

That's what I plan to do soon.
By stefan
#46161 May I suggest another brand of gauges?

http://prosport.com

I've got my gauges from Thailand or something via eBay, wich made it pretty cheap to, and they're awesome IMO... not DEFI gauges but seriously... they're good.
BTW; try to get the peak/hold ones, they have steppermotors, fully electric, so that's pretty good :)

BTW, I put them on the dashboard, IMO... that looks even better.

Sorry for the crappy pics btw :lol:
By CivicTypeR
#46197 Thoughs gauges look sweet, but IDK, i'll just see what I can afford at the time. :thumb:
By LowTEC-Derbo
SlipCivic wrote:Thoughs gauges look sweet, but IDK, i'll just see what I can afford at the time. :thumb:

save up and wait! do it right the first time.
By CivicTypeR
#47379 Small update, I bought a front cross member. None of the UKDM Civic's have them, so I thought I would be different...

Teaser with fitted old effed bumper...

It then started raining / snowing so I ripped the CD player out and test fitted the DIN gauge holder...

I can't wait until next month when I get some cash and can actually get this bitch sorted. :cry:
Next months update will be better as when this snow stops and I actually get some sun I will be rattlecaning this in black. Also in March it's getting slammed on Tein Basic's, well proberly just lowered... Cause of the BS UK roads, even though we pay enough money for road tax, wankers. But right now I can't do any work because of the effing snow :x Stay tuned :)

Which do you guys thinks looks better on my Coupe between;

Spoon N1

Skunk2 Mega Power

I love the sound of the Spoon and the Skunk2 but IDK if the Spoon looks too small for the Coupe?
By CivicTypeR
#48668 Update, as no one answered to the above :x , I will proberly just get a Skunk2, as I bought a hatch the other day with a Spoon N1.

Bumper is back on, all I need now is a Bonnet and my Civic is back up and running. Then a new paint job...

By stefan
#48682 Good job mate, have a cookie :thumb:
By Graham
SlipCivic wrote:I bought a hatch the other day with a Spoon N1.

Sell it to me :hehe:

The skunk2 mega-loud sounds great on my friends ek coup 8)
By Bouli
#48773 i've got a skunk2 megapower exhaust :hehe:

Sounds loud w/o the silencer :lol:
By stefan
#48777 I have to say... I love the way the Skank2 looks, I like how they both sound tho.
I'd go with Skunk2, IMO Spoon is only the wise thing to do if you go for a full package.
By CivicTypeR
#48785 With the Coupe, as it's a bigger car I will be going with the Skunk2, bigger bore exhaust for bigger car :hehe: I think the Spoon looks too small for the Coupe anyway IMO.

Graham wrote:
SlipCivic wrote:I bought a hatch the other day with a Spoon N1.

Sell it to me :hehe:

The skunk2 mega-loud sounds great on my friends ek coup 8)

Errr, naw lol. I bought a red ESI :D body work is soooo clean for a UK car :thumb: came with Spoon N1 and AEM V2. Just gonna get it a decent manifold to back the exhaust up. I'll get pics up soon :wink:
By CivicTypeR
#50644 Wow, dosn't your state have a emitions law?