Post YOUR Coupe here
By bks84
#342490 That is odd, never used one, never needed too. My friend did in his EF and it was nothing but trouble. IMO, just a useless part
By jusshatched
bks84 wrote:That is odd, never used one, never needed too. My friend did in his EF and it was nothing but trouble. IMO, just a useless part

Yea, its kind of useless, just another gadget. My friend sold it to me new in the box for $50 so I bought it to add to my list of Greddy parts.
By jusshatched
#344887 Its been slow but I've made a lot of progress recently.

Got some new TYC 1 piece headlights. My other headlights were crap. I converted them from chrome to black housing.

Ready to drop in.

I should have it running next weekend :)
Last edited by jusshatched on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jusshatched
#345265 I got the car running. It was leaking water between the intake manifold and the head and I figured it was the thermal gasket not sealing. The manifold ended up being really warped so I fixed it and reinstalled. Now I have to pull the &*$#ing transmission cause it wont go to any gear. >:( Oh well, thats how things go sometimes...

I have some 68 LED lights im custom fitting for the high beams, as well as a diode that will keep both high and low beams on together on the high beam setting.