Post YOUR Coupe here
By Vti93T
#95403 purple lugs look good
By chrono404
BLaCkSiLo wrote:haha, i love the purple lugnuts and the purple carabiner hangin from the loop on the rear :hehe:

how bad is the rod knock? un-driveable?

and i havent bothered washing the rig since the wicked snowstorm we had, so no worries there, and how do you like those proxie's? i don't think they do that well in the rain...

Rodknock is just in beginning stage. Just bad bearings at this point. I will be pulling the pan Wednesday and hopefully fixing the bearings, thus fixing knock. Or so I hope anyways. I have been wanting to get an Engine with a Second Cam. If everything goes according to plan, after I get my tax return I will drop in a B, Then put my fixed z6, or atleast z6 head onto my sedan.

Toyo Proxies 4 are my tires of choice. I have gone through 2 sets on my Webs, and have a set on my 15"x8" Quantum teks on my Integra. I get them siped and they work awesome in the Rain, even better on dry pavement. I love the Traction I get out of them. Highly recommended if your in the market for tires.

Jdm_Katie wrote:purple lugs look good

I love the Purple Lugs, I think they Compliment the car alot, So much better then just the Silver Lugs I had on there before. Very tempted to do up some Bright blue Lugs for my Integra, Possibly do some for the Sedan if it ever gets Nice Rims. Until it will have to Envy my EJ and DC :lol:
By d-mon
#95506 the ls mesh on purple coupes looks really nice!
i with my coupe was purple...
By a_CoUpE
#95670 looks good just needs some tlc :thumb:

blah i need a purple bumper!!!
By robster
#95778 nice coup you have there! :thumb:

And i'm so jealous about the Denji headlights! :bowdown: I whant some my self but they are so rare here in germany!
By chrono404
#95867 Image

JDM d15b OBD1 Bought from "Japanese Motor Services" In Tacoma, Wa for 550.00 USD + Tax :thumb:

Wiki wrote:D15B

* VTEC
* Found in:
o 1991-1999 Honda Civic VTi EG4 (Japanese Market)
o 1992-1998 Honda CRX VXi EG1 (Japanese Market)
+ Displacement : 1,493 cc (91.1 cu in)
+ Bore and Stroke : 75 mm × 84.5 mm (3.0 in × 3.3 in)
+ Rod Length : 137 mm
+ Compression : 9.6:1
+ Power : 130 hp (128 ps) @ 6800 rpm & 115.9 ft·lbs (14.1kg/m) @ 5200 rpm
+ Redline : 7200 rpm
+ Fuel Cut : 7411 rpm
+ Valvetrain : SOHC VTEC
+ Head Code : P08
+ Piston Code: P08-010
+ Fuel Control : OBD-1 MPFI

My car will now be much more JDM. :thumb:

When I went to fix my rod knock when putting my car up on ramps I heard the rods actually hit the block, Therefore decided to Give in and get a new Engine.

After looking over craigslist and not seeing anything promising I found my import shop and got this Engine. for the same price I could have got the OBD2 D15B with 3 Stage Vtec but decided for ease of install to get the OBD1 Version.

I hope to pull my d16z6/Tranny, Then Bolt up the tranny to the D15b and Install it Sunday.
By d-mon
#96018 sweet! good choice of motor.
i'm building one now.
By hondajunkee
#96117 I WANT YOUR VALVE COVER!!

nice motor
By Greasedmonkey
#96138 um...the real D15b sohc vtec doesnt have a Vtec-e valve cover. Check the block code quick. I think they jacked you.
By hondajunkee
Greasedmonkey wrote:um...the real D15b sohc vtec doesnt have a Vtec-e valve cover. Check the block code quick. I think they jacked you.

i was thinking the same, thought it was very weird it would have that valve cover with those specs

also that intake mani looks like the vx one, its a lot smaller then the Z6 and jdm D15b that's similar to the Z6
By chrono404
hondajunkee wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:um...the real D15b sohc vtec doesnt have a Vtec-e valve cover. Check the block code quick. I think they jacked you.

i was thinking the same, thought it was very weird it would have that valve cover with those specs

also that intake mani looks like the vx one, its a lot smaller then the Z6 and jdm D15b that's similar to the Z6

I thought it was odd myself. However the block was a D15B.
I just checked out the head code, its 07, the vx head, not 08, the z6 head. I will call up the import shop in the morning. And see about getting the right engine.
By hondajunkee
#96174 hope it works out

But all of the JDM D15's will only have D15b on the block, even the non-vtec that's similar to the D15b7 here will still say D15b on the block
By Greasedmonkey
#96175 D15b sohc vtec is P08 to by the way. should be on the head.

That is totally a D15z1 set up going on.
By chrono404
#96380 :x
Noone there spoke that good of english, they didn't understand the difference bewteen vtec-e and Vtec. They gave me a full refund, However that leaves me needing a new engine. or atleast a new engine block to use while I fix this one.

:thumbdown:
hmotorsonline is sold out of Jdm D15b Vtec's. I need to find a good reputable place online to get one. or just man up and buy the B16 swap I have been wanting for a while.