Post YOUR Coupe here
By CopyLifted
EconoBox wrote:If you hooked from the line you would of walked that "skittle" surprised you got a compliment out of an SRT4 owner! :shock:

Love the build so far keep up the great work!

Thanks for the kind words. :thumb:

Just before launch I took my foot off the brake to get my rpms up. i didn't expect to roll, but i did. So, to avoid losing before i started, i had to hit the brakes and he got the hole shot. i was completely thrown off by all that lol. Then missing 2nd, i figured he was gone. I was surprised that by the time I had regained traction that he really didn't get that far ahead of me.

The guy was/is a pretty cool guy. i was surprised as well. The next day he sent a friend request on facebook lol.

My brother has an SRT4 as well but we haven't had a chance to run em. I figured that would give me an idea.

I can't wait to get what I need to make this thing hook and haul. Hopefully this summer so I can hit some strips.
By CopyLifted
#352314 4th gear 60 mph pull.

Please excuse the filth lol. We've had some unusually dry weather and my driveway is dirt so it gets dusty. Amongst other things that blow around lol. I need to clean the interior BAD!

It happens when you use it as a daily though.

http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v17 ... nz8kbz.mp4
By TrailerTrash
#352317 dam that thing scoots! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By CopyLifted
#352754 So I finally got around to weighing my car. I'm not sure why it took me so long as there is a weigh station about 3 miles from my house lol.

Anyway, remember, this is my daily driver. Full interior and all. As well as about 50 lbs of junk in the trunk. haha

2350 lbs.

2500 lbs with me in it.
By ntruder98
#352755 Every kswap EG needs a HP4 center console. Im doing it to mine as soon as i get my civic back from this b.s mechanic. Always to your work yourself. Lesson learned.
By CopyLifted
ntruder98 wrote:Every kswap EG needs a HP4 center console. Im doing it to mine as soon as i get my civic back from this b.s mechanic. Always to your work yourself. Lesson learned.

While I do like the looks of that console in the EG, it also looks too bulky to me. I do like it though.

And yes, I do ALL of my own work. And I do it all alone. I'm weird like that lol.

Curious as to what happened with yours?
By ntruder98
#352759 Well. At the time between my two jobs i was working about 90 hours a week. So driving home from work one fateful evening i lost a TON of power on the interstate. Car started to run rough and shut off at idle. Trouble shot for a few days before i broke down and bought a compression gauge. I had two dead cylinders. Cylinder #1 and #2 were at 30 and 0. Popped the head off, rings were wearing out and had 6 burnt valves, 2 bent valves and 2 broken as f**k valves. My "buddie" who has a shop a 2 hours away said he could do a full rebuild on her in a few weeks for $900 bucks. I jumped on it. Seven months later im fighting with him to get the car back. Running or not. Read my thread, it explains it a bit more in detail.

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=29064
By CopyLifted
ntruder98 wrote:Well. At the time between my two jobs i was working about 90 hours a week. So driving home from work one fateful evening i lost a TON of power on the interstate. Car started to run rough and shut off at idle. Trouble shot for a few days before i broke down and bought a compression gauge. I had two dead cylinders. Cylinder #1 and #2 were at 30 and 0. Popped the head off, rings were wearing out and had 6 burnt valves, 2 bent valves and 2 broken as f**k valves. My "buddie" who has a shop a 2 hours away said he could do a full rebuild on her in a few weeks for $900 bucks. I jumped on it. Seven months later im fighting with him to get the car back. Running or not. Read my thread, it explains it a bit more in detail.

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=29064

Ok, yeah I have read your thread.

I'd just go pick up the car if it were me honestly. I hope it works out in the end.
By ntruder98
#352762 oh yeah, Ill have it by the end of the week. Or ill have it an my refund. I could have had this done in the one half day that i have off a week before now ya know. Ill be sure to update once i get it back.
By CopyLifted
ntruder98 wrote:oh yeah, Ill have it by the end of the week. Or ill have it an my refund. I could have had this done in the one half day that i have off a week before now ya know. Ill be sure to update once i get it back.

Absolutely! Good luck man! :thumb:
By CopyLifted
Civic Savior wrote:Congrats on ROTM :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks man! Thanks for your vote. :thumb:
By Axix23
CopyLifted wrote:Just thought I'd share my one and only "run" with this car since doing the swap.

It was a couple of weeks ago and it's kind of comical IMO. Everybody was trying to get me to run this Honda and that Honda. Nope, I want a piece of that Neon SRT4! Done.

I was sleeping at the line. Rolled into it, up in smoke. then I missed 2nd lol. Found it, up in smoke. Finally got traction, shifted to third and it was ON! But too late lol. I was reeling him in on the big end and to my surprise, despite all the issues i had in the first 60', he only got me by 1 car.

I was pleasantly impressed. I need some sticky tires, a traction bar, kpro and tuned and it will be a different story.

The neon driver: "I could defiantly tell the difference between half throttle and full throttle from my mirror. That thing sounds really good too!"

Trying running people from a roll. 2nd gear around 35mph or 3rd gear 60mph roll. :)