Post YOUR Coupe here
Bykutthroatkrow
#335011 Updates should start coming more frequently. Up next is safety and security. Oh and the cluster is back amber, blue didn't light up right 95% of the time.
Bykutthroatkrow
#338116 Well folks the race car is on an indefinite hiatus. Shift solenoids, main shaft speed sensor, iacv, secondary o2 sensor, random misfire have all been detected. She got new brakes and is being lifted to stock height. Might pull the motor, dash, trans, and wiring and start all over again. Probably gonna be a single jingle soon.
By brandoff88
#338119 jdm d15b vtec yo....im on my second one, first one prev owner said it burned a little oil....a crankcase in 3 days is not a little...I made it last 9 months before the main bearing let go... :thumbdown:

so I got a new one for like ~1300 bucks to my front door with about 35 ok on it
Bykutthroatkrow
#338121 B7 with z6 vitara enhanced. Have one lying around.
Bykutthroatkrow
#341620 Sadly the gremlins overcame this build. The trans went out, the brakes gave in. So it shall be built to sell. Thus ends this build but not my eg love. I plan to get another eg as soon as the market comes back down a little have some cool ideas for a fourdoor. Will post a final photo soon as I get my Nikon back.
Bykutthroatkrow
#343373 Sold sold sold! Keep an eye out for my new car. No pics yet but I picked up a 93 Milano red sedan.