Post YOUR Coupe here
By iSpeed
#331490 word. going to order a rep Wings West lip for the DRLs since that is the only lip i found that would have the DRLs fit perfect without modification to the lip...was really hoping WW would have made a carbon lip...
By iSpeed
#331553 my dizzy took a dump on me finally....so getting a new one! unfortunatly autozone doesnt have one but will in 2 days

my previous dizzy was from a LS...idk why the previous owner didnt get a B16, i guess thats my job now...
By iSpeed
#335004 updates for you guys

was going to paint the car Root Beer Brown but ended up falling in love again with the color Green cause my first civic was a 00 coupe in Glover Green Pearl and i loved it until i got into an accident and all sorts of issues occured...decided in doing Metallic Green instead since that would pop out better IMO...

some pics of my old civic to get an idea

traded my polished LS webs for some Sparco NS2 16x7 +40 wheels...they are rough but i see potential

cleaned up the car a little bit and did some touch up painting to it to please me a little while i save up for a great paint job, still need to do a wire tuck and finish getting A/C and P/S installed

so far i picked up a few parts but i believe the car will have ice cold a/c and smooth p/s in 2 months and maybe setup the car for paint on december...was going to do it in summer but decided in spending my money in other things more important....but until everything gets set, im gonna try and order little things here and there so bare with me a little lol

OH and this is the green thats being painted on the car...

2004-2005 Lotus Racing Green

got motivated and started to finish stripping the paint...so far so good, cant wait till i start sanding...i think im going to clean up the back side of the rims and paint them gold and have the front side all polished up or just polish it entirely and plasti dip it and have fun switching colors every other wheel lol

calm before the storm that flooded my dealer

that same day i got home and did more work on the rims

that should bring me up to date :) currently saving up for big purchases but my wife failed her state board test by a few points and i gotta pay for a retest which is setting me back...couldve been had a new front end and headlights but oh well lol

opinions welcome
By Punksz6
#335061 Nice work and the paint will look awesome when it gets painted. :thumb:
By Punksz6
#335439 :thumb:
By iSpeed
#336521 update:

August 5 2013

had some fun at the local meets, was my first time coming out in a loooong while...almost a 3 years...then cops showed up with undercovers and choppers and blocked the way ... everyone left without warnings

August 9 2013

shined up the Sparco reps, looked so good until.....

August 12 2013

traded for some 15x7 Falken Hanabi w/ 195/50/15 tires...downside is that the rear tires was bumpy and needed replaced, fronts was getting bald, front driver rim was bent on outside and passenger front was bent on inside....upside is that they were 11lbs each and weighed around 14lbs with tires

August 16 2013

my brother n law in Miami bought my dad's 2009 scion xb company car and gave my dad his 1992 honda accord sedan EX, met up with my dad and he gave me the accord for free!! so i gave it to the wife as her first project, car has some issues like no ac and no power windows but its pretty good as it did the 2 hour drive with no issues in heavy rain...here are some pics

August 19 2013

cleaned up the car for her here in the dealership, took me a few days but the results were insane!!! car is so minty and stock, gets me more excited then her hahaha!

dont mind the dirty carpets in the trunk, im going to source some all weather mats as replacements and restore the trunk mat...all the jams was pretty much black or yellow, nothing a little degrease and elbow grease to restore it back to white

244xxx ORIGINAL MILES!!! lol

the 3 cars, my EJ2, the wifes Jetta, and her CB7...in a month or 2 the jetta is gonna be with my mom and the wife will daily drive the CB7...but until then me and her are going to start working on it while its parked

wife also started working with my sister...and since i am already covering all the bills with no issues, im sure she is going to be the one helping me out with buying parts for the EJ2 and CB7, first purchase is already bought, just waiting for it to ship...its for the CB7 since its needed lol

September 8 2013

washed the car, degreased the entire thing, having issues with idle, probably need to source a new harness and get to work with a wire tuck harness, all shocks are squeaky and blown so need to save up quick for some FF Type 1 for me and the wife's CB7....oh and traded rims again, idk if i got Enkei, Konig, or Drag rims but still good and are 15x7.5 w/ 205/50/15 good tires, going to try and fit 215/50/15 new tires in a month or so along with getting new GSR spark plugs

hope you enjoyed!
By Punksz6
#336626 Looking good :thumb:
By Uknterror
#336712 Nice! I love that Lotus Green! :thumb:
By iSpeed
#340648 well i have more pictures, but ended up deleting them from my Flickr account...so just to catch up i picked up a D5100 with a kit lens and a 55-200mm lens and also traded wheels around

had these

traded to these

then traded for these

i experimented with my new camera while the car is getting a Yonaka Exhaust fitted...now its super quiet!

some night time shots

and then i got a photo shoot with a new friend of mine. 130 total pictures, and all of which are being sent to magazines for some coverage :)

Image Image

and as soon as christmas was over, this happened.......

i also decided to take advantage of this moment and leave my civic at the shop until i get extra funds...i was suppose to drop off the civic in January to get a paint job but that is probably going to wait a little, but not long since the paint has been purchased...and its not clover green pearl ;)