Stock Interiors.com Black Carpet w/ Mass backing
Remove White face gauges and go back to black

FINISH ENGINE/PERFORMANCE:
New Axel boot
Get Timing on point
New Brake Hardware
Install Rear Motor mount
New Driver Side Tie Bar and Bushing
New Suspension by Form Function type 1 (rear is getting squeaky)

After owning various civics and a accord, i never really was happy with what i wanted...

i went from a 2000 Civic EX w/ a LS Swap A/C and P/S. Crashed and sold

bought a 92 Civic CX Hatch w/ rebuilt D16y8 that was going to be my "race car" until i decided to get engaged

traded for something family sized...94 accord ex wagon, it was so comfy! but so slow and getting 19mpg...

after looking for a civic, i found a 95 civic dx coupe...owner said it had a GSR in it, catback exhaust, and all sorts of awesome things, but needs paint...i didnt care, i wanted it and he wanted something for the family so we traded...

9/25/2012

this car was ugly inside, filled with bugs and smelled like *poop* ... the owner had it since 99 and got tired of it so i picked it up, took it to advance for a new battery and drove back from miami to fort myers for a quick wash and air freshener

9/26/2012

owner lied a lot, said it had a GSR and all sorts of awesomeness...it has a LSVtec in it, B16a head with B18b bottom and a bunch of ebay crap...or so i think...

after a tune up i got an ek center console and fitted it...still need to fix the fitment...and also got LS wheels in trade for my 17inch ricer burners...plan was to polish and sell...but ended up liking them for the long run

9/30/2012

hated the purple and black window tint so i got rid of it with a steamer...best DIY i ever did that succeeded

10/09/2012

the trunk of the car was full of bugs too, i removed the carpet, washed it, and painted black and thru in my 15in kicker w/ amp which had to come in by removing the rear seats and shoving it in the trunk lol, in the future im gonna put some kind of sound deadening to keep road noise down

10/10/2012

then got down and dirty and started to really deep clean the car, i wanted it to at least have all the dirt off of it and it worked with some hard scrubbing and degreaser/water...the paint job it had was destroyed and didnt even last when i started scrubbing...and the worse part is that it was still dirty!!!

10/15/2012

after a a few months of hating the car and trying to get rid of it because it didnt want to stop leaking...i decided to keep it and go all out...so i removed the carpet and started cleaning and fixed all the leaks with new parts from honda...while the car was on hold, i got to pay off my wedding and honeymoon which was a big plus!

2/18/2013

at first i thought the car was in a good shape underneath until it rained and left a mess cause i forgot a window open :smackself, so then i decided to deep clean again on the inside but this time i removed everything and degreased it all...

2/20/2013

i decided to dump the carpet and go with stockinteriors.com...at this time i wanted to wait till my 2nd month of marriage to order it and be done with my interior in 1 month with new carpet padding...

2/22/2013

i got married March 3rd 2013 and came back from my honeymoon from Jamaica a week and a half later and started working on the car again

my muffler blew from a 2step launch...darn ebay mufflers lol...so i found a twin loop for 20 bucks and got it restored with my wife...then i found out i had a few exhaust leaks that need to be fixed...

3/17/2013

cleaned up the engine bay with simple green, made a huge difference from before lol

3/28/2013

traded my radio for a better one here at work, and have been rocking no carpet like a race car until the time is right...so i decided to tape up that hole where the manual use to be so the hot air would stop going in...my cheap solution thats gonna be fixed when the carpet comes in.

3/30/2013

and then decided to straight up degrease the car...ended up taking out oil hand prints, over spray, bugs and stains, an some more paint....

4/2/2013

Last edited by iSpeed on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.
By Ajax1989
#330224 where in Ft. Myers you stay??

I used to live in San Carlos Park
now im in cali
By Ajax1989
#330228 oh ok I know where that is.. I "grew" up there

8-12 grade, Estero high and all that lol

its good to see people from there joining the site
you ever go to the meet at Costco off 41 and daniels I think. I just know its off 41
By iSpeed
small update, found someone who wants to trade my LS wheels for Rota Slipstreams, just need to find a good time to meet up as he and i work to much...and also removed wiper cowl....its disgusting...going to wash and degrease it and also fix a leak and repaint the cowl from ashy gray to black

quick update: took the car to the shop while i went on lunch to get new brake pads/rotors, go mobile one high mileage full synthetic oil change, missing 1 screw to hold the rotor and only 1 is holding it instead of 2...could this be a problem??? going to fix soon as i go to honda for shopping...

found a pic of the old muffler that blew up on the phone lol...looks like a chicken got inside my pipe

By iSpeed
#330346 just my luck, woke up this morning to find a nail in my tire...got it patched up and ready to go, just need to polish the LS wheels now...

also painted my wiper cowl, pictures make it look like it has spots for some reason

By AGPEJ1
#330349 good platform! i want a swap so bad :cry:
By iSpeed
#330462 guess what i gotta fix next...

and the cover looks so new :) plus, no more leaking from heater core!

also polished the wheels from boredom of a day off...should repaint the inside so it can be "OEM+" lol

By onibakagaijin
#330463 Very nice and glad to see this being done proper. I used to live in Naples, went to Barron Collier, and was heavy in the punk/hardcore scene of SWFL so I've been all over. Welcome and nice build. Happy to see this being rescued from rice.
By rustyrex
#330466 I have always wanted on of those accord wagons. I dont care if it is slow it is practical as hell for me. There is plenty of room for my tub butt of a wife and my son. There is even a crap load of room in the back for a stereo and groceries. I really hope i can find one this summer.
By iSpeed
#330467 yeh i loved my accord wagon, i did so much to it and a fresh paint job and i got 17inch rota slipstreams for it but never installed cause i started hating the fact that its only me and my wife in a car that i wont be needing for quite awhile...

civics fit my lifestyle lol...im actually thinking about doing a rear seat delete...hmmm
By Anjreu
#331080 Nice progress man!