Post YOUR Coupe here
By AGPEJ1
#330416 couple more pics :)

Last edited by AGPEJ1 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By AGPEJ1
#330417 and my brothers ek

By JDMLYFE
#330441 its looking good :)

i love teal. check out my thread, i havent updated it in a while though
By AGPEJ1
JDMLYFE wrote:its looking good :)

i love teal.

thanks man
By AGPEJ1
#330726 little update, i did a compression test on my car today and got

175, 174, 175, 174 ive looked around and cant seem to find a definite answer, would you consider this a healthy motor or good numbers? any imput would be great.

By baconsauce
#330739 very nice coupe
I plan to get me one of coupe some day
By AGPEJ1
#330986 got a new hood, some ngk plugs and washed my car since its been getting nice out

will get pics of new hood. it is just a black replacement one for now, im going to paint it myself soon.
By lmlp640r
#331012 Your car makes those wheel covers look sick! I would get some but for some reason it just doesn't look as good on black coupes. Yours looks so nice :thumb:
By AGPEJ1
lmlp640r wrote:Your car makes those wheel covers look sick! I would get some but for some reason it just doesn't look as good on black coupes. Yours looks so nice :thumb:

thanks man! i like the way it looks for now, going to be getting some spoon style mirrors and B and M dual bend short throw soon. other than that going to stay like this until summer
By AGPEJ1
#331035 thank you :thumb:
By AGPEJ1
#331394 Sorry guys no updates. Been really busy at work and school, but going to be ordering spoon rep mirrors in the next coming weeks, also upload some pics of the new hood :)
By AGPEJ1
#331632 hey I need some opinions, so today I was driving on the freeway and went from fourth to fifth above 60 mph and it grinded. So I downshifted and did it again but slower and it was fine, the rest of my gears are fine. Do you think flushing the tranny and filling with Honda mtf wood fix this?
By AGPEJ1
#331770 Noone can give me some opinions?
By AGPEJ1
#331772 .