Post YOUR Coupe here
By AGPEJ1
#327110 got a little update everyone, sick of having my feet slip off in winter or when it rains. so i bought so grip tape for my pedals. works great

By AGPEJ1
#327878 update time, so i sold my eg6 cluster as i mentioned and ended up going the amber stock cluster route. i have one crappy cell phone pic but will get more later.

second thing is i went to nearby King Motorsports, a lot of people know them for their mugen products they sell. so i stopped by and got a free liscense plate frame from a friend there.

next i decided to put my fujita air filter on the stock tube. It made the car sound a lot healthier and motor sounds really good now. I dont plan on getting a different intake, i tend to like the stock air hose.

and a couple fun shots just because

By AGPEJ1
#329078 Got an update for everyone, my buddy had some springs laying around and i figured it would be awhile before i could get a decent suspension setup. so i purchased these Tein H tech's. they wont lower it much but its a start. all i have to do is figure out how to put them in! its too cold and no garage :UGH: well anyways these are at leaset better than ebay coil sleeves! :up:

By AGPEJ1
#330012 alright been a little bit since i updated, but i finally got the suspension on and im really happy with how the car looks now. i just need a hood pronto! took some pics, enjoy!

By AGPEJ1
#330013 .
Last edited by AGPEJ1 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By AGPEJ1
#330014 .
Last edited by AGPEJ1 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By AGPEJ1
#330015 .
Last edited by AGPEJ1 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By AGPEJ1
#330016 Image
By bigJOE671
#330047 I like how you did the grip tape...I did the same to mine. Hated rainy/wet days

Clean interior :thumb:

From the looks of the pics i'm guessing a GoPro
By AGPEJ1
#330095 Thanks everyone, the last couple pics were a go pro but not the first ones
By AGPEJ1
bigJOE671 wrote:I like how you did the grip tape...I did the same to mine. Hated rainy/wet days

Clean interior :thumb:

thanks! i love my interior, so glad its dark grey and black instead of light gray :woot:
By AGPEJ1
iSpeed wrote:i would go crazy knowing my front license plate is crocked, good thing its not required in Florida :D

good job so far

haha yeah it kinda annoys me to, i fix it then end up scraping it on a driveway :thumbdown: so i just leave it