Post YOUR Coupe here
By Tomej2wo
#325237 Hello to you all, I have owned my first civic since June 2010, 1994 civic lsi coupe with sunroof and electric windows, she is now on 130k and needs a rest as the mot has run out or will be very soon.

So on th 9th of January I went on a 130 mile trip to purchase another ej2 as they are so reliable it's untrue. This civic was a 1995 model with no sunroof and windy windows.

88k on th clock
Granada black
Carbon wrapped roof and door pillars
Lowered on adjustable coil overs
Full stainless steel manifold and exhaust system (decat)
Aluminium lca's
Induction kit
£300

Bargain of the year. But now I have 2 , my other one in camelia pearl red needs some tlc, I'm not great with cars so I'm gonna struggle abit but hey hi it's worth it. I gotta take the angel eyes off my old one and get them sold co I couldn't see a thing with them on, gonna stick some standard ones back on it I think.

I will try get some pics up today of both cars but can't promise owt.

Some awesome cars on this sit too :)
By Punksz6
#325261 NICE!! Can't wait to see both! :thumb:
By piratevtis86
#325263 hi anova uk member, where abouts u from, pics!
By Tomej2wo
#325264 I would love to gt some pics up, I will get some up tomorrow.

I'm from heysham, lancashire, not many ejs round here.

My 94 coupe is goin to get started soon , I'll remove bumper and take the angel eye headlights off so they willbe for sale!
By piratevtis86
#325325 yeah there ent many these days starting to get rare.
good your saving 2 lol
By Tomej2wo
#325560 Ok work has started on the camelia red ej2, I have removed the headlights even though the bumper is still on, I have removed the bolts holding the bumper at the sides but the screws at the front are bein a right bitch. Nearly rounded off and are stubborn as feck.

I will need soon a camelia red front bumper as mine is cracked and doesn't fit properly. Anyone got one? Also have some angel eye headlights for sale.
By stubrun
#325621 Don't go with angel eyes mate go for some Denji projectors. I also have two ej2 coups, one in Tahitian green and one in red. Get some pictures up :) as for the screws just put some mole grips on and get some anodised ones.