Post YOUR Coupe here
By DiamondintheRough94
#323635 Sup. So a little background on the beast, I picked her up at a salvage yard in 2011, in my yard she sat for a whole year lol.
I got her running last January, I immediately tinted the windows, lowered it and wheels. Instantly looked a MILLION times better
I have a GSR engine with LS trans I will be dropping into the ole girl at the end of this month... more pics to come!
By strykr
#323692 What happened to the front bumper? Accident from last driver? Do you have any other plans for the car?

Cant wait to see what you do with your swap.
By DiamondintheRough94
#323693 Ya, the bumper was already damaged, none of my pics show the driver side fender that's kinda smashed up lol... I have a lot of interior mods in store, like seats, carpet, center console swap exc... I will also be adding a roof rack as soon as she gets a fresh paint job, should be a super fun build!
By strykr
#323706 Bumpers & fenders are like $15-40 at junk yards so i guess its not a big deal lol

Which way do you plan on going with it, performance, looks, etc? Just make sure you know your plan what you finally want it to look like so it becomes less of a money pit lol
My intergra cost me $8000 total when it shouldve only cost $3000 when I finally got it to the way I wanted it.

Im curious to see the outcome of your EJ though
By Skillachie
#323726 :shock: I paid $80 for my bumper from a jumk car here in Long Island :thumbdown: , i should just let you send me one, it would be cheaper :thumb:
By DiamondintheRough94
#323779 The wait shouldn't be too much longer... 3 weeks latest til i get all the parts together, then the actual swap lol
By Punksz6
#323780 :thumb:
By DiamondintheRough94
#328527 Image

FINALLY got the motor in.... just waiting for a warmer day to put the rest together! super stoked
By stubrun
#328534 great save there dude, we can only buy complete cars to be used as stock cars/ or split for parts over here :(
motor looks great in there, is it a gsr lump?
By Civic_HatchSI
#328571 That valve cover is really neat, I never seen one before with the type r logo right in it. Nice job on your swap :thumb: