Post YOUR Coupe here
By broony
#35733 Hi Guys im new to the Civic scene, thought i post some pictures of my car wasnt in the best of conditions when i got it, Modification it has are:

Lowered on Gmax springs and struts 50mm

D16Z6 Vtec engine transplanted

16" honda type s rims ( i think)

Tinted rear windows

Decat stainles stell system, still need manifold :cry:

Heres some pics, it also had some rust which i have repaired:-

By ohDirka
#35736 hey welcome to civic-eg.com :welcome: :welcome:
By Macca
#35747 Hey Welcome !

Another UK Member :D
By sqsi
#35751 Welcome to the site
By Graham
#35760 They're optional honda wheels - friend of mine showed me them the other day, pretty cool for OEM wheels

You Scottish by any chance? Your username sounds it :lol:
By broony
#35841 From newcastle mate, second names Brown hence the user name is my nick name;)

yeah they aint bad wheels, any ideas as what to do next for it??

im gonna change the timing and auxillary belts in january.
By a_CoUpE
#35844 fogs n side markers 2 me.
By broony
#35846 yeah i will do where can i source these from??

Also just looknig through some pic of the D series the d15 and d16 vtecs look very similar and as my mate said he put a d16 vtec in i was woundering how id check for definate.
cheers
By yashep
broony wrote:yeah i will do where can i source these from??

Also just looknig through some pic of the D series the d15 and d16 vtecs look very similar and as my mate said he put a d16 vtec in i was woundering how id check for definate.
cheers

you wanna know if your engine is a d16z6?
all you got to do is check your engine block to see if is d16z6 stamped. the stamp is between the engine and the tranny exactly below the head. also look if the head says p28 stamped somewhere, if so you're all good :thumb:
By broony
#35855 thanks mate will check tomorrow once the hang over goes ha ha.
By york62
#35859 welcome to the site man, deep in my heart i have a soft spot for teal eg's!
By broony
#35954 Right guys just confirmed it is a D16Z6 engine:D, do any of you know where i can get a stainless steel manifold/header for the d16z6?
By a_CoUpE
broony wrote:Right guys just confirmed it is a D16Z6 engine:D, do any of you know where i can get a stainless steel manifold/header for the d16z6?

ebay..
Skunk 2 racing
weksos

idk if they sell um but im sure they will have links that do