Post YOUR Coupe here
By Miler245
#322045 Hey all!

New to the site here but have owned my EG for a couple years now and have been involved in the Honda/Tuner scene for a few years now. I'm always looking to upgrade my car and I am almost completely done with my exterior mods on the car. I plan on adding a front lip, black/red Honda center caps, red Honda tunk emblem, and a red Acura hood emblem. Debating on spoon style mirros and a rear window visor. Also I want to do something with the Vinyl side moldings to make them look sharper they are faded and/or beginning to crack! Any suggestions on what I can do?

The motor isa B18C1 with a chipped P72 ECU. Upgrades include Skunk 2 Type R intake manifold, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, JDM Carbon Fiber PowerChamber Intake, Skunk 2 Exhaust, and Racing Motor Mounts. Have some extra cash and I am tempted to upgrade my setup but dont know where to start. I am not looking to turbo my car this is my DD after all however I have been interested in superchargers for B series engines due to the torque and HP gains across the rpm range. I am open to advice and suggestions would love to hear from you guys!

Last edited by Miler245 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Miler245
#322047 Fixed w/ Pics
Last edited by Miler245 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
By FG2_Andrew
#322049 You must use an image link.

Right click, properties/image location.

Or upload to photobucket and copy the IMG code on the right.
By josh93coupe
#322061 Looking good man!