Post YOUR Coupe here
By onibakagaijin
#317103 Hello all, again :) Well this is going to be for my 93 coupe. This is also my first time back into a Honda in almost a decade, I had a 98 civic and a 92 integra. I recently had my 02 Mirage coupe rear ended by some kid while I was at a red light and it totaled my car. Soon my search began for a good, cheap, reliable car and I was led to my 93. This was owned by a mechanic who bought it for his wife from the original owner..so I'm owner #3. It has about 120,000 original miles on the car itself and he swapped in a mini me so his wifes car would have some more get up and go. Other than that its pretty much stock all around with maintenance done regularly. I'm currently waiting on some spoon mirrors since the current ones got messed up in a parking lot. So here she is....

By Punksz6
#317148 Nice
By crazy-88
#317185 nice ride man. looks very un-molested and original!
By Mr Rattles
#317246 i like,very nice
By onibakagaijin
#317247 Other than the mini-me its all original. I has a tan interior though so I'm looking to upgrade to a stock grey/black interior
By onibakagaijin
#318691 Finally went to put my Spoon style mirrors on. The drivers side mirror was messed up and a soccer mom in an suv not looking while parking. Mirror swap going...then it rains. But the drivers side is done and everyone knows how the passenger side will look.

The bad:

The good:

By Punksz6
#318698 :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#318715 looks like it has a radiator that is actually steel and not plastic?
By onibakagaijin
#319090 @TrailerTrash: Yes, its steel. Need to pull it some time to clean and repaint.

Not much going on with the car but cleaned it today. I've gotta park outside so it gets dirty easily. Also decided to show my intake.

First, all cleaned up :thumb:

Now for the intake. So the previous owner, who is a mechanic which is why this is so clean, had kept the stock airbox when the minime was done. But, with an upgraded filter and some piping he added an almost ramair like tube to the bottom of the airbox. Tube with mesh in left hand side fog light area that goes up through the bottom of the airbox. This allows the air to come in to the filter before it heads past towards the engine. Kinda nifty simple stuff.

If you look you can see the coupler.

and this was the bumper side.

Just need to start selling the stuff left over from my wrecked mirage so I have money to put back into the civic.
By d-mon
onibakagaijin wrote:Other than the mini-me its all original. I has a tan interior though so I'm looking to upgrade to a stock grey/black interior

look for an ex trans too!
nice ride.

i <3 dx coupes
By onibakagaijin
#319657 Want to find one but they seem to be scarce near orlando at the moment and my finances are hurting anyway. Sucks though because I accidentally left my lights on at work and killed the battery and now she's being temperamental.
By onibakagaijin
#322308 Ran by the local pick and pull and grabbed all this, including admission, for $24. Just gotta clean 'em up before installing

By onibakagaijin
#322395 Clock installed, along with everything else, and amber goodness! Yay!