Post YOUR Coupe here
By onibakagaijin
#322401 Really I want to get it cleaned up and the body/interior put together. Interiors tan and it drives me nuts. My next main goal is seats. The stock seats have to be some of the most uncomfortable car seats ever sat in. I've only got a little over 106,000 miles too so mechanically I'm not worried too much. I also want an eibach suspension setup. I don't like slammed stanced cars because as a daily they are functionally redundant. So comfort and driveability is what I'm looking for.
By onibakagaijin
#323366 Got rid of old parts for some cash, muffler and rear integra sway bar. Just gotta put them on now.
By Punksz6
#323544 :thumb:
By onibakagaijin
#326452 Picked up some Prelude seats for beyond cheap. Just gotta clean them up now, do the required frame rail swap and then install. Small update but my back will be happy.

By Fada Blayne
#326458 I had those in another car i owned briefly. Comfy as hell! Need to find another set ASAP! :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#326466 they look like lazy boy recliners compared to stock eg seats lol what year prelude?
By onibakagaijin
#326473 They come in the 92-96 prelude. Sat in them before and super comfy so I wanted to replace my crap stockers with these.
By Tomej2wo
#326475 Hello fellow black coupe owner, I assure u I'm envious of those seats, I had some welded in my other coupe and when I sit in them now it is sooooo comfy, them seats are awesome man, my others were welded in s I don't know if I can get them out!!

Nice coupe man awesome pics!!
By Fada Blayne
Tomej2wo wrote: my others were welded in s I don't know if I can get them out!!

Nuttn a grinder,etc cant fix :hehe:
By onibakagaijin
#332397 Small update since I'm saving my money to travel overseas. Fixed my drivers side cv outer boot, plugged open vacuum lines and rerouted some others. Cars running better so thats a plus and I have a better idle. Once I'm back more money will be devoted to her.