Post YOUR Coupe here
By Prototype4342
#316072 No updates, just a pic. Sorry guys, been working on my truck.

By Prototype4342
#317607 No updates, really. Took the Camaro to the Pacific Ocean the other day. I live in Washington, now. Snug fit in my new garage.

By chrono404
#317620 Congrats on moving to Washington and the new house.

Are you a Wind Turbine Tech? I ask as Washington as you had lots of pics with wind turbines and its Wind power is pretty big in Eastern Washington.

If your anywhere near Olympia, Wa. There are meets in the Wal-mart parkinglot in Lacey,wa. Lots of cool people there. Lots of cool hondas there as well as your occasional 240sx, WRX, evo, etc. If your anywhere nearby it would be cool if you joined us. They happen at Sunday at 8:00PM. and last for an hour or two.
By Prototype4342
chrono404 wrote:Congrats on moving to Washington and the new house.

Are you a Wind Turbine Tech? I ask as Washington as you had lots of pics with wind turbines and its Wind power is pretty big in Eastern Washington.

If your anywhere near Olympia, Wa. There are meets in the Wal-mart parkinglot in Lacey,wa. Lots of cool people there. Lots of cool hondas there as well as your occasional 240sx, WRX, evo, etc. If your anywhere nearby it would be cool if you joined us. They happen at Sunday at 8:00PM. and last for an hour or two.

I'm not a wind turbine tech, I just thought they were cool to take pictures of, haha. I am in the Army. We are actually in Yelm, I will try to make it out to the meet sometime, we were staying in Lacey for a bit before we found our house, so I know that area a little.
By Prototype4342
#321573 Well for a couple of weeks I had strange little drips appearing under my car, I let it go as random water dripping from the body, because I never "saw" anything drip, and it seemed to be odorless, although felt slightly oily.

Well, one day I start the Civic up and I can't get it into reverse, just grinding grinding. So I jump out and check the clutch master cylinder, lo and behold, it's dry. I rolled the Civic out of my driveway and drove it to the gas station with probably 1/2" of pedal travel to activate the clutch. Fun stuff. Anyway, put a bit of fluid in, but had to work, so I drove it around un-bled all day. Turns out, the slave cylinder was leaking, and quite badly' $15 and 25 minutes later, everything is golden. Sorry for the diatribe, I'm on 24-hr staff duty so I have time to spare writing about nothing.

Old vs. new

And my new DD, wife is using the Civic as hers.

By TrailerTrash
#321587 that jeeps color :o :jerkbow:
By Prototype4342
#326133 Well, I traded my Civic today. I will miss it.
By MG6
#326155 blocking off the fog light area was growing on me. Kinda like rally car look. Interesting.

sorry you had to trade the eg in. Hope it was fun while it was with you.

and the jeep. :shock: is that stock color?
By Prototype4342
#326241 It was fun and we had a lot of good times in it, but the opportunity arose and I couldn't pass it up. The guy it went to knows a lot about Hondas, so I think he will treat it better than I would anyway. Traded it in on this 5-speed Ranger

And yes the Jeep is "stock" color, it's an ex-forest service Jeep, so it came like that from the factory, but it's not a factory color I don't think.
By MG6
#326274 :thumb: loving the jeep lineup more and more.
By Prototype4342
#327687 New owner already crashed it :(