Post YOUR Coupe here
By ToviEj1
#308288 Oh, and i saw when you snapped that pic hahahaha.
By jefferydclark
#308289 Ha word. Imma have to check out ur ride if i see u sunday. Do you have a skunk 2 manifold on ur ls?
By jigga36
#308315 Nice ride :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
SkunkDcivic wrote:i hope yoour running a intake!

thats for pussies
By ToviEj1
jefferydclark wrote:Ha word. Imma have to check out ur ride if i see u sunday. Do you have a skunk 2 manifold on ur ls?

It's a blox with gsr throttle body.
By jefferydclark
#308415 Word...im getting a ls swap to rebuild for my car. Was gonna boost my built zc but ill be alright with the LS boosted.
By SkunkDcivic
TrailerTrash wrote:
SkunkDcivic wrote:i hope yoour running a intake!

thats for pussies

And for people who like to have dirt in there engines and not have them last and choking them with hot air but then again we all like to put new motors in are cars haha :thumb:
By ToviEj1
jefferydclark wrote:Word...im getting a ls swap to rebuild for my car. Was gonna boost my built zc but ill be alright with the LS boosted.

I didnt look close enough to realize that was a zc lol. Def clean man. Im pretty happy with the power my ls gives me but boost has crossed my mind plenty of times.
By dbrooks
ToviEj1 wrote:
jefferydclark wrote:Word...im getting a ls swap to rebuild for my car. Was gonna boost my built zc but ill be alright with the LS boosted.

I didnt look close enough to realize that was a zc lol. Def clean man. Im pretty happy with the power my ls gives me but boost has crossed my mind plenty of times.

And a stock LS will hold that boost juuuuuuuuuuuust fine :hehe:
By jefferydclark
#308777 yeah boost is amazing. my old JDM D15B turbo hatch was stock with only DSM 450's and a CX racing turbo and i pulled on my buddy's LS turbo coupe. he was on 7 psi and i was on 10 psi. i pulled on him pretty bad so he went and got a retune. as for the whole intake deal...i drive this car as if it were on 4 spare tires and in limp mod...it never gets rev'd over 3500 rpms. i drive it 20 miles a day about 3-4 times a week. that turbo hatch i previously stated about has been running over a year with no intake. i'm not saying this is good for your engine but i'm taking my chances until i afford a really nice intake to go in my bay. if i have money i'll get one this weekend but it just depends.

anyway back to my build:

i didnt get the LS swap last week but i'm getting it this weekend. we are pulling it saturday morning so i'll have it home and ready to rebuild saturday night. then i just need money to pour in to my build so i'll have to sell my DOHC ZC. my buddy wants it but we'll see.
By 1ACarlos
#308867 Looks great
By jefferydclark
#309016 Image

this was taking this passed sunday at TRP in Mount Juliet by a guy named Jake. he did a good job. makes my bay look pretty awesome.
By b20_link
jefferydclark wrote:Image

this was taking this passed sunday at TRP in Mount Juliet by a guy named Jake. he did a good job. makes my bay look pretty awesome.

:jawdrop: looks sick yo ...
By jefferydclark
#309371 so this weekend i pulled the LS swap out of my buddys car. it was seized up so i brought it home and broke it down.

turns out it only had 1 spun bearing. all the others were close but i'm going to replace it anyway so it doesnt matter either way. i found a crank for 50 bucks that i'll be going to check out this weekend.
By fago88
#310405 engine bay is ultra clean :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: