Post YOUR Coupe here
By brandoff88
#323891 thanks again, once the snow goes away a bit and i get some decent weather (above freezing) ill continue, for now its just putting exhaust in, and getting the bitch pin out, then all i gotta do is put the engine harness in and fill her up with fluids, im getting impaitent damnit lol
By Kingzboii
#323914 Your car is coming out great cant wait to see what else you have plan for it :thumb:
By brandoff88
#323921 oh dont worry i got a small list that ill update the original post with when the cars running, getting close to tax season :hehe:
By brandoff88
#323922 decided to post a random picture of my daughter lol she fell asleep listining to pantera while i was putting my "cat" on the dp

Last edited by brandoff88 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
By brandoff88
#323923 on a side note, got some pictures of the set up for my new "cat". forgot to take pics of the new plugwires in but ill get to it.

the odd box it came in

i got bored while the wife was at the hospital so i cleaned up my exhaust and mated the dp to the "cat", even got the little bung caps sealed with loctite :thumb:

i will try to get some good pics of the motor tomorrow with the updates and hopefully a pic if i can finish the wiring harness as well, still trying to figure out the bitch pin situation...ive tried everthing i can think of and i still cant get it out..but i shall prevail eventually, look for more updates to come as the next month or so rolls by
By juls1488
brandoff88 wrote: still trying to figure out the bitch pin situation...ive tried everthing i can think of and i still cant get it out..but i shall prevail eventually, look for more updates to come as the next month or so rolls by

if you dont have the right size punch for the bitch pin, i have used an old exhaust bolt with great success. like the one holding the dp to the cat in your pic. fits right in there and you can beat the shit out of the head of the bolt til the pin comes out.
hope that helps :thumb:
By brandoff88
#323929 hmmm that might help thanks for the tip, if i can bundle my scrawny 150 lb ass up tomorrow i might go out and try that, thanks again dude
By brandoff88
#323956 as promised pics of the new plug wires:

im also going to put up a spec list of my car in the original post while im thinking about it, hopefully once it gets a bit warmer ill get the bitch pin out and hook everything up, havent had a chance to finish the harness yet, wifes been out and about last couple days at the hospital and im watching our daughter so ill try to get that done so i can post up some updates, thanks for lookin guys :thumb:
By brandoff88
#323983 well finally got this damn harness finished and it lookes pretty good, all thats left is to attatch the one plug back onto the tranny and wiring is good to go

also please excuse my wifes feet, she was standing there looking at me funny :lol:
By Punksz6
#324096 LoL, don't you like when wives do that!! Mine does that all the time. Nice work on the harness and the plug wires look great.
By brandoff88
#324101 thanks cant beat 30 bucks for new ngk plugs and wires :thumb: i will also update with some more pictures today, i kinda muffed up the sri tube so i had to sand it down AGAIN and repaint it looks beter this time now that i waited all night for it to dry and somewhat cure lol
By brandoff88
#324109 well heres a pic of the bay like 99.9% done, still gotta touch up some areas and make it look good, enjoy :thumb:

just little things left to do, im so excited, bum bum bum, just cant hide it :lol:
By brandoff88
#324110 on a more awesome note, just got a call from my old job and they want to hire me permantly so i start work tonight from 4-11 oh happy days....haha this month is awesome almost done with the car and i got my job back, taxes are comin.
By Punksz6
brandoff88 wrote:on a more awesome note, just got a call from my old job and they want to hire me permantly so i start work tonight from 4-11 oh happy days....haha this month is awesome almost done with the car and i got my job back, taxes are comin.

Thats Great News Man! Happy for ya!! :thumb:
By brandoff88
#324148 oh yesssss your tellin me, althoug i did have time to get all this done to my car, but like i said its little things and then gettin her legal, and last but not least pay to reinstate my license, been fighting since 10/9 when i bought my sr22 insurance to get the hold on my license released and they still dont have it in their system :thumbdown: on that same note i realized that i left my front license plate on the bumper i gave away with the other shell [smilie=BangHead.gif] :x so now i have to pay for new tags AND plates...but that my fault...and i decided since no junk yards have front bumpers and the last "replacement" bumper would NOT fit or line up anywehre im going to fork out the 300 or so for the replacement from honda(275 +wa sales tax :thumbdown: ) but everything else but my i/h/e/ and plug wires/lowering springs are oem stock, well and the motor lol...but might as well keep it oem for full sleeper status :hehe: well sorry for the long rant..i have to work all week, but i dont have to wrok till 3pm torrow so ima go out and focus on the bitch pin tomorrow before work even though its like 26 deegrees right now, im hoping for above freezing weather :thumb: