Post YOUR Coupe here
By FG2_Andrew
#319104 Image

Hope those help! I can snap a real picture tomorrow if you need!
By brandoff88
#319109 to be honest it really doesnt, i cant really make sense of exploded veiws, but you know what im talking about right? and a real pic would be wonderful :thumb: after i hook that up i can throw on the harness and get my front brakes done and put in the axles... :D :woot:

EDIT: i think it looks like it goes into the thermostat housing? :? im not sure but let me go check real quick and see what i can find and maybe get a pic of where EXACTLY it comes from
Last edited by brandoff88 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
By brandoff88
#319110 ok EH2_andy, i think your diagram may have helped i got to looking at STOCK set ups and realized with a stock intake setup instead of the little filter on the valve cover you have the lines...

the red in the image represents the lines i dont have, the green hose is what i believe to be the hose dangling right now, and the green circle is what i believe to be the nipple i have thats open, would that make sense? or am i wrong about that...i just dont see how i could get them to connect if i were correct. :?

EDIT: i will try tomorrow to get more detailed pic where the hose comes from but i belive this is the solution, i have to work from 9-6pm tomorrow so it may be dark before i get home...if you can take some pics of your set up with the simillar lines mentioned i can go from there, but what i found on google seemed to be pretty conclusive to this, unless im competely retarded...i hope i made that as clear as possible

thanks again for your time and advice :thumb:
Last edited by brandoff88 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
By FG2_Andrew
#319111 Is it the really short hose?
By brandoff88
#319169 im a little confused by that question, is what the little short hose? i think the one thats dangling in my picture is the green hose, and the green circle is the nipple thats open in my picture, but it never came with the red colored parts(had sri on it wheni bought it) im going to look at it in a few minuets and try to snap some better picks where it comes from and what the hose is shaped like, thanks again for your help andy
By familyEGuy23
#319172 I ran into similar problem they told me to just plug it
http://www.civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=25385

Let me know if you do find location
By brandoff88
#319179 so i finally figured out a few of my issues, throttle cable is still confusing me, but i found that the nipple and hose WERE connected, found the piece on my spare intake manifold, and just didnt use the top piece from the valve cover to intake tube...got alot more stuff done, pics will follow

the piece i used

so far whats done

got most the wiring done, cept passenger side and dizzy/o2 sensor...all the hoses are hooked up right and ready to go, just gotta throw in the axles, fluids, and swap calipers. then its just finishing the rattle can paint job :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#319215 Looks good :thumb:
If you don't mind me asking where does that hoes go? (The one your holding onto in 2nd pic)
By brandoff88
#319313 first of all thanks guys, and second i took a pic of where it comes from on my spare block

and then you need this piece

then that connects to here

didnt think to look at STOCK setups lol, most modded hondas wont have them, i just got lucky when i bought my new motor it was on there lol. hope this helps
By familyEGuy23
#319398 thanks bro :woot: that was the only thing holding me back from getting my car on the road (engine wise):thumb:
By brandoff88
#319515 hey guys, got a new o2 sensor in, everyone knows what that looks like and where it goes, unfortunatly no updates as of the last couple days, been working noon -9pm and i dont have days off till sun/mon, and it gets dark around 5 here...soo yeah...hopefully i can get everything ready this weekend, and then ijust have to go get my license, still wating for oregon to confirm damn sr22 policy..
By familyEGuy23
#319769 Hey bro sorry to jack your thread will be great if you can help me out with another question, in this pic my iacv is connected to that nipple

brandoff88 wrote:

Where is your iacv hoses connected to?